12.

Two weeks had passed and things were starting to improve in college. Ashley bothered me sometimes but other than that it was okay. People seemed to forget what had happened, and everyone was all up in their own business. But, things at home were beginning to worsen. Mom had started ignoring my calls, dad would yell at me frequently at skype. Honestly, I was just annoyed. If you can't handle a divorce, why even do it?! I was starting to be okay with their divorce. Distance kind of makes you get over things a little easily. Michael had been busy as ever. I had ignored Calum whenever he tried to wave or smile at me. I was just so...empty. I didn't make any new friends, more like I couldn't. Nobody wanted to hang out with me so I stuck Big Bang Theory relating to Sheldon about how humans are dumb and human contact should be avoided all the time. My life was so sad. As I was watching Howard making excuses about not going to space, my phone rang. I rushed to answer it as I saw it was Michael who was calling me.

"Hey," I answered the call.

"Babe. I miss you," he said.

"We did not meet since the last three days," I replied.

"I know. I know," he sighed, "I've been busy,"

"Awesome," I muttered.

"I'll meet you day after tomorrow," he said.

"What?" I snapped out of Howard and perked up with the conversation.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Oh, okay," I tried to reply normally. It was my birthday tomorrow. Like, in a few hours and he forgot.

It did not even bother me all that much because birthdays were kind of overrated anyway. But, we will complete one year of being together, which was important.

"I'll talk to you, later," he said, "Luke's calling me for recording,"

I sighed, "Okay, bye. I love you,"

"I love you more," He replied and disconnected the call.

**

I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up and realized that I had actually fallen asleep. It was 11:45PM and I sighed. I remembered when Michael took me out for dinner. It was so cute, and then he got jealous of Calum and confessed his feelings for me. After all the drama, he finallybtw asked me out. God, he's such an idiot.

"CALUM NOT LIKE THAT, YOU'LL WAKE HER UP!" I heard Michael yelling from downstairs and something falling.

He's actually such an idiot for asking Calum, wait. What was Calum doing here? What was Michael doing here? He was supposed to be at the studio? I slowly got out of my bed and started making my way downstairs.

It was actually weird that  there was nobody down there. The lights were off. I sighed, was I missing Michael so much that I had actually started hallucinating about it? Omg. Auditory hallucinations.

"Shhh!" I heard another voice that sounded like Amy's, "You guys. Stop making out!"

"Is anyone there?" I called out. I was so scared, I thought it would be the best to not try doing anything like scary movies and run back in my room.

I turned back to go upstairs but then someone yelled and I screamed really hard. Suddenly the lights were switched on and Michael was standing in front of me and I hugged him just after a second of his sight, "This house is haunted!" I said.

He chuckled, "It was actually me who scared you,"

I kicked him on the leg, "Are you stupid?! I was shit scared!"

He laughed and hugged me, "I love you."

"I love you, too!" I replied, hugging him back, "Why aren't you at the studio?"