Crazy crazy Amber

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
It hadn't touched any vital organs, it had only grazed my rib cage.
"Kill me for all I care! It's not gonna get you anywhere!" I yell at her. Amber tilts her head, and suddenly she looks like an innocent child, even though she just stabbed me.
"But it will," Amber says. She then smiles, her eyes looked genuinely happy and cheerful with a hint of craziness in her eyes. "It makes me happy," she says as if she were some toddler. "Especially killing you, because...you are one of my least favorite people on earth right now," Amber explains. She then stabs me again. She keeps stabbing me again and again. She stabbed me about four times. Amber then looks at me. She gets down on her knees and kisses my fore head. "Night night Jace," Amber says as she brushes my hair out of my eyes. I looked at her in pure hatred. She smiled angelically as she stood up. Then she kicked my head, and everything goes black.

CLARY POV
"If we just hide around the corner of her house , she'll be coming out any minute," i Tell Olivia.
"Ok," i then stop.
"Did I just say her house? I meant my house," I say as I walk towards the corner. I then freeze and gasp. Images were flashing. The crumpled up Jace in my dream, dead, not living, not breathing, and then this Jace, that was lying on the ground, bleeding. It started to be too much. I started breathing heavily. I can't loose Jace! I cannot loose him! Please! Anyone but him! Anyone! "Oh my god," I finally choke out. I drop down to his body. "Jace," I say shaking his head. "N-no! No!" I say. "Please! Please please please!" I beg him. "Don't die on me Jace please!" I beg as I put his body on my lap. "PLEASE JACE! Speak to me please," I try to calm down. "It's ok...it's ok," I gasp out. "You're going to be ok...." I say. I can hear Olivia calling 911 in the background. "JACE NO! PLEASE! PLEASE I'M BEGGING you," I break off in a choke. "Don't die," I say, my voice trembling. I gently flip him over and see four gushing stab wounds.. "this is all my fault..." I whisper. "Please don't leave," I beg. I felt myself get dizzy. I can't be the reason why he dies, I can't take it....I can't.

~*~*~*~*~*