Gossip

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    Everyone was talking about Amber getting "gunged" at Izzy's party. Amber then comes in, everyone stops and whispers. Then all of a sudden, Raphael says "you know, that look suited you,"
     "Hah! What a loser!"
      "Hey poor girl," people break into laughs. Amber looks down at her shoes. I walk up to Amber and look back towards everyone.
      "Leave her alone!" I say. Everyone goes quiet.
      "Clary Fray? You're standing up for this loser?" Heidi asks.
       "What the hell?" Another guy asks in actual confusion.
      "Come with me," I tell Amber. She looks up at me. "Come on," I say and grab her arm and drag her to the bathroom.
      "So what did you call me here for? To apologize?! Because I'm not going to accept it!" I sigh and look at Amber's eyes.
      "Ok, let me get this straight, I had no idea, whatsoever that Izzy was going to do what she did to you!" I say.she scoffs and raises her eyebrow.
      "You're telling me you really had nothing to do with it?" Amber asks sarcastically.
       "Seriously! I had no idea Amber,"
       "Seriously?"
       "Yes! I didn't know! And there's another thing, I wanted to apologize,"
       "Nothing! NOTHING! Can ever make up what you have done to me! I wish I had stuck with my instincts! And I'm blaming you! You invited me! All you and your stupid friends have done to me is bully me! Make me feel like I am nothing! I can only dream to be popular! For you it comes naturally!" Amber says angrily.
      "Amber.....whatever..." I say. I had never shared my secret with anyone before. "But, I think I have something that maybe you'd accept as an apology," I say. "About five years ago, when I was twelve I had discovered my talent....my mom was freaked out and told me never to do it again...but we did it again, with our neighbors her friends, it was our little secret. The big switch was a week before the car accident. It was Katy's 18th birthday, she asked me to switch her and all her friends bodies, as usual it worked perfectly, but after the switch, Katy passed out, it took her a few days to recover. On Friday night, we went to one of her friend's party. She felt bad, so she asked me to drive, but I was only fourteen.

~*~*~*~*
"It'll be fine I promise!" Katy promises.
~*~*~*~*
I crashed the car, but I don't think that's what killed her, at the hospital, they say that she must've taken a heavy blow to the head, but they couldn't find any proof, her skull and her bones were intact. I think that the switch I had done, it had been too much, It made her ill, I think I gave her something that had been sitting inside her, slowly killing her, even if I hadn't crashed the car, I think she would've died the same day." I say. I look at Amber and smile sadly at her.