Izzy

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    "Do you think the jail will be alright?"
     "Yeah....i just need to check on Izzy," I explain.
     "Ok," olivia says with a smile. We walk into Izzy's room. I sigh as I look at my best friend. Her black hair was framing her Snow White face, her brown eyes closed. She laid there motionless, as if she were asleep, which technically she is.
"That's Izzy?" Olivia asks in shock.
"I'm, yeah, what were you expecting?" I ask.
"Oh my god....Isabelle Lightwood," She whispers.

AMBER POV
I put the injection down besides the closed door, the door was a blue gray color with a small window. I opened it to see the blonde boy.

JACE POV
The door opens. My head snaps towards the door and I see the red haired demon. "Jace!" She says as she runs up to me. She had paint splattered jeans with a white shirt and a tiny jacket that reached right below her chest.
"Get away from me!" I say as I stand up, leaving her on the other side of the bed, I had changed into normal clothes after Clary left, I still had a bandage wrapped around my forehead though, and I was still hurt from Amber's stabs, I could run and try to fight her off. But I still rather not die right now. She then gets up on the bed and tries to get closer to me. "Get the hell away from me!" I tell her.
"No! Jace it's me! It's me Clary!" The red head pleads. I stare at her. She was on her knees in the hospital bed, her arms were out, wanting to touch my shoulders but hesitating in the air. "Me and Olivia we found Amber enter the hospital, we caught her off guard, tied her up and I threatened her.....she let me switch back with her Jace!" The girl says with tears in her eyes.
"No....no....that couldn't have happened," I whisper.
"Jace it did! It's me," Clary says, her eyes were still hesitating, in the air. "I'm back in my body!"
"No," I say crossing my arms. "Prove it," I tell her. Clary scoffs and rolls her eyes.
"How? Isn't it obvious? It's me!"
"Fine.....what did you say to me earlier? When we kissed?" Clary scoffs again.
"That's easy....I know you wanna kiss me," Clary says with a grin.

CLARY POV
"Wait..." I say as I turn towards Olivia. "You know Izzy?" Olivia turns to me, about to say something. Her words are interrupted with a cough. I immediately turn to Izzy, only to see her slowly wake up. "Izzy!" I say, forgetting I was Amber.
"Amber?" Izzy asks with fear in her voice. "Get away from me! You did this to me!" Izzy cries as she edges farther away from me. She then looks at Olivia and relaxes in shock. "Oh my god," she says. Her black hair was covering her eyes, Izzy then slaps her hair behind her as she stares at Olivia. "Olivia?" She asks.