5 | dealing with the bitch

you woke up earlier than usual because of the nightmare. you bawled your eyes out until Taehee came and hugged you.

"what happened?" she asks, crying with you.

"i-i saw my sister"

"Hana, calm down. it's just a dream, a nightmare"

you slowly wipe your tears and calmed yourself down. you checked the time on your phone 5:00am.

"lets make breakfast. my parents left me some food in the fridge. i don't want to eat at school" you say as Taehee nods.

you both went downstairs and started cooking.

after the food are finished cooking, you placed it on the table as Taehee prepares the spoon and fork. you both sat down and eat the breakfast.

"i need to visit my sister" you say, looking at your plate.

"do you want me to come with you?" Taehee asks.

"yes. i need to buy her flowers"

"i'll go with you after school. do you want to call Doyoung oppa?"

"yes sure"

after finishing the breakfast, you told Taehee to go shower. you quickly bring the dishes to the sink and start washing them. after everything is set, you went to your room, brought a school uniform for Taehee and you went to shower.

while Taehee puts on her uniform, you finished showering. Taehee waited for you at the living room while you put on your uniform.

after everything is set, you both head for school. while waiting for the bus, Jaehyun came and sat next to you.

"hi?" he says when you took your one airpod out at plug it into your ear.

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"i guess you forgot about yesterday" you say while texting Doyoung.

You:
oppa, do you want
to visit unnie today?

Doyoung oppa:
sure. i'll take a leave
for us today.

You:
no it's okay. we'll just
go after school. i think
we'll be back in time
for our part time job.

Doyoung oppa:
if you say so. i'll see
you in the evening.

you noticed Jaehyun peeking through your phone. you quickly turn it off and got on the bus.

not long, you arrived at school. you locked your arms with Taehee and quickly walk away from Jaehyun. because you pulled Taehee away too fast, she bumped into a guy and fell on her butt.

"sorry" a guy says, extending his hand. you look over to see who it was. Kim Mingyu , Taehee's crush. you freaked out on the side while Mingyu helps Taehee up.

"are you alright?" he asks. is he blushing?

"y-yes i am. thank you" Taehee shyly smiles.

"i-i'll see you around. i have to get to class for an urgent matter"

"ah yes. sure"

after Mingyu left, Taehee squeaked and hugged you in joy. you slowly push her gently, "alright alright. i understand you're happy, but don't make it too obvious"

"i'm just too happy chingu" she says.

"YAH!!!! KIM HANAAAA" a guy's voice can be heard from a distance. you look back to see your childhood bestfriend Lee Donghyuck running towards you and gave you a hug.

"i've missed you so much" you say as you hug him back.

"i've also missed you too" he happily replies.

"where have you been these past years? you didn't even contact me"

"i've been abroad for quite awhile. but i transferred here after i came back"

"oh i see. let me introduce you guys. this is Kim Taehee, my bestfriend. and this is Lee Donghyuck, my childhood bestfriend"

"nice to meet you" Taehee says.

"nice to meet you too. uhm, since you're Hana's bestfriend, you're also my bestfriend" Donghyuck says, asking Taehee for a handshake as Taehee gladly accepts it.

"are you joining our class too?" you ask.

"of course" Donghyuck replies.

you lead him to your class and found him a seat behind you. just as soon as Donghyuck is seated, Sooah walked into class. he glance at her, "i think something smells bad in here" he says.

"what is?" you ask even though you know what he meant.

"i don't know. it smells like trash"

Sooah then came and taps on Donghyuck's table, "what do you mean you loser?"

"what? i only said the class smells like trash"

"why did you even come back? you two are just pathetic losers"

"losers? rephrase your sentence. you're not in the spot to call us that sis"

"anyways, why does it concern you that my bestie is back?" you smirk.

"she must be afraid something is gonna be leaked soon" Donghyuck giggles.

"what did he mean?" Sooah asks you.

"i don't know. ask him"

"i don't know too. let's go chingus" Donghyuck says while getting up and head locking you and Taehee.

while making your way out of class, you bumped into Jaehyun at the entrance. you ignored him and tried to walk away when he grabs onto your hand. Witnessing the situation, Sooah quickly came and release your hand from his grip.

"how dare you touch him?!" she shouts.

"sis are you blind?" Taehee asks. "it was so obvious your boyfriend grabbed my friend's hand"

"he's never wrong!" Sooah shouts.

"so pathetic" you smirk and left the scene.