6 | stalking

the three of you went out of class, leaving Jaehyun to deal with his girlfriend.

"anyways, what did you mean that something might get leaked out?" Taehee asks.

"ah that. there's a video of Sooah bullying Hana when we were younger" Donghyuck replies.

"you still have it?" you ask.

"why not? it's very important" Donghyuck giggles.

you three were having fun when Jaehyun came and dragged you away. he pulled you to the playground located at the back of the school.

"what's the matter?" you ask, trying to release from his grip.

"why did you talk bad about Sooah in front of people?" Jaehyun asks.

"me? talk bad about your chick? she's the one who came to us"

"don't lie. i saw you guys teaming up against her"

"Jung Jaehyun, i really thought you were better than this because of the kind actions you did towards me. but what happened? i thought you wanted to know what exactly happened to me, so why do you keep helping her? what did she tell you?"

"what she told me? she said you bullied her and blame everything on her when she's innocent. she said you're just pretending to be nice"

"me? pretend? okay think whatever you like. i'm going back to class. talking to you makes no progress"

you were about to walk away when he tries grabbing your arm, but accidentally pulled your sweater sleeve up.

"what is this?" he asks as you try to cover to arm.

"nothing. class is starting. bye" you say, quickly rushing to class"

you were catching your breath when you reached the entrance to the class, followed behind by Jaehyun.

"where have you two been? why are you guys late?" the teacher questions.

"i've been to the bathroom" you answer.

"i'm at the library" Jaehyun says.

the teacher then gestures you two to go your seat.

"what happened?" Donghyuck and Taehee asks at the same time.

you quietly explain the situation and told Donghyuck and Taehee that Jaehyun saw your scars. actually, it wasn't that small of a scar. it was quite big, big enough for people to catch onto it quickly.

you listen to the teacher's lecture carefully, noting down what she said.

after quite a long time of listening to the teacher's lecture, school is finally over. you packed your things and head out of the school alongside Taehee and Donghyuck.

"where are you going Donghyuckie?" you ask.

"i'm following you two" he smiles.

"where's your house at?" Taehee asks.

"somewhere next to Hana's house"

"really??"

"yes"

"so, we're visiting my sister. you wanna come along?"

"sure"

[author's pov]

after school ended, Jaehyun told Sooah he had things to do so he can't go on dates with her. he grabbed his bag and quietly follows the 3 best friend. first, he saw them going to a flower shop to buy flowers. then, he saw them continuing their pace to a building. Jaehyun then looks up to see that it's a cemetery where burnt ashes are kept.

[your pov]

you took out wet tissues to wipe your sister's photo, then put the flowers in front of her photo when you realize there's another bunch of flowers that's kept besides you. you ignore it first and checked on your sister's photo.

"it's been awhile unnie" you sigh. "Donghyuck is here with me now. you talked about how much you wanted to meet him again. here he is. and my other best friend, Taehee is also here"

"your sister is so pretty" Taehee says as you smile.

"noona, how have you been? are you resting well?" Donghyuck asks. "i miss you so much. i'm sorry i wasn't there to protect Hana all the way"

"it's okay Donghyuck-ah. Unnie, i promise to become stronger for you, so no one will come at hurt me and the people around me again" you say.

"we'll stay together forever" Taehee says while you three made a promise.

soon, after spending some time there, you head to the coffee shop realizing that Doyoung didn't come along. you also forgot to ask him because you were too happy that Donghyuck came back. you quickly check your phone to see if he left any messages.

Doyoung oppa:
i'm a bit busy today,
so i'll visit your sister
first. i'll also be late
to the part time work.

You:
it's alright oppa.
i saw the flowers :)

Doyoung oppa:
hmm. glad you saw it.
i'm afraid someone
will throw it away ma
again. so, i'll see you at the
coffee shop later.

You:
yes sure.

when you reached the coffee shop, about to walk into the shop, you felt someone grabbing onto your hand.

"come with me for a second. i want to talk to you" Jaehyun says.

"no. i have to work" you say.

"i heard you when you talk to your sister. i kind of know what Sooah did"

"when did you hear it?"

"i just happen to follow you"

"what? so what do you need from me now?"

"just come with me"