10 ∣ shy

after having breakfast, you quickly head back to class to realize you lost your bag.

"Hana! why'd you keep your bag in the hallways?" Taehee asks, bringing your bag to you.

"i kept it in the classroom though" you sigh, already know who did it.

"Sooah must've done it" Jaehyun says, as you nod.

"it's okay. let her do whatever she wants"

"i think we should stay close to Hana. i'm afraid Sooah will hurt her. uhmm, is there anywhere you're scared of? like a trauma?"

"the rooftop"

"i'll stay close to you then"

"no it's okay. i'll be alright"

"no you won't"

"Hana, just let Jaehyun stay close to you. i think he's the only one who can control Sooah"

"okay then"

as class is starting, you all head back to your seat. the teacher came in as everyone in class stood and bow to her.

"ATTENTION! our class will be preparing for the upcoming halloween party taking place in 1 week and after the halloween party, we will have a field trip to Busan that is arranged for only our class. i picked out those who will be preparing for the halloween party. Hana, Jaehyun, Donghyuck, Mina. is the representatives presented right now?"

"aish where's Donghyuck" you ask yourself.

suddenly you see someone suddenly rushing into class. that guy is hella late.

"Donghyuck, you can ask Hana what you need to do later on" the teacher says excusing Donghyuck to his seat.

"we have only around 5-6 days left. i hope the time will be enough for you to prepare and i hope to see a very great result"

after telling the class the information, the teacher heads out. it was also break time.

you told Taehee to hangout with Mingyu since you'll be busy for quite awhile.

"donghyuck! jaehyun! mina! come here" you say. you 4 pulled the table together.

"do you guys have any idea?" you ask.

"not yet" Mina sighs.

"you're cute" Donghyuck blurted out. you quickly step on his foot, "pay attention". you then look to see Mina is getting shy.

"i have an idea in mind" you say. "how about we decorate the school as a haunted house?"

"that's a great idea. but what about the party?" Jaehyun asks.

"the party will be in the middle of the school where people finish the haunted house, the entrance to the party will be at the end of the haunted house"

"that's really cool. how about we also pick halloween party's king and queen?"

"that's also a great idea. so, let's do this. Mina and Donghyuck, how about you guys check the bottom floor and see where the middle point is. Jaehyun and i will go and check out the upper floor"

"sure. let's go Mina~" Donghyuck smiles.

you took a notebook and a pen along. while walking upstairs, someone pulled your hair from behind.

"YAH!" you screamed. Jaehyun quickly pull Sooah's hand away.

"aren't you ashamed of what you're doing?" Jaehyun asks, loudly.

"why should i be? she freaking stole you from me!"

"she did not. i'm the one who volunteers to be with her. so, please move out. we're busy"

Jaehyun then holds your hand and walk upstairs quickly. you two kept holding hands unknowingly. you walked around to check out the rooms, took pictures of every room location. you then noticed your palm started to get sweaty. you look to see you two have been holding hands the whole time. you glance at each other and release from holding hands.

"i-uh" you stutter.

"uhm... a-are we done with this floor?" Jaehyun nervously asks.

"i think so"

you two hurriedly rush back to class. upon arriving to class, Taehee handed you a strawberry milk.

"why are your faces so red?" Taehee asks pointing to both you and Jaehyun.

"i guess something happened" Donghyuck smirks.

"shut up! n-nothing happened!" you stutter again.

"alright then" Taehee and Donghyuck giggles.

"Hana? should we go shop for the supplies after school? are you free?" Mina asks.

"oh sure we could. you coming?" you ask Jaehyun, trying not to look at him.

"who are you asking?" Donghyuck teases.

"him" you point.

"yes of course i'll go" Jaehyun smiles.

you quickly go to your seat. you went blank for a second until Taehee taps on your hand.

"you're interested in him aren't you?" Taehee asks.

"n-no"

"you tend to stutter and avoid eye contact when you lie"

"alright. i'm a bit interested..."

"he also seems to be interested in you"

"no. i don't think so. he just broke up"

"Hana, you're too innocent. people who stays in a relationship doesn't mean they always love each other. plus, he keeps protecting you since the first time you guys met"

you keep silent, listening to Taehee's explanation. no no no. i can't fall in love. NO! ugh damn it. i can't control my heart.