20 | final

you were soon discharged from the hospital. Donghyuck, Taehee, Mingyu and Mina were presented. you looked around to find Jaehyun, but he wasn't there.

"looking for Jaehyun?" Donghyuck asks as you nod.

"he said he's coming back soon" Taehee assures.

you then see Jaehyun rushing from the door, holding a bag.

he walks towards you and handed it over to you.

"wear this" he smiles.

"you rushed to buy this?" you ask.

you listened to him as you went into the bathroom and changed into the dress. it feels kind of weird because you've never worn a revealing dress before.

you opened the door as everyone stares at you in awe.

"how do i look?" you ask.

"you look stunning" Jaehyun smiles, holding your hand. "my girl looks hella hot"

"m-my scar"

"it's alright. let's go"

"to where?"

"Jeju"

"wow, you're ditching us?" Donghyuck pouts.

"you guys can come later. byeee" Jaehyun says dragging you out.

"i haven't packed my clothes yet" you say.

"i already packed it. let's go"

you two took a cab straight to the airport. Jaehyun keeps dragging you saying you're gonna be late for the flight.

he got your passport and everything ready beforehand.

you checked in and rushed to the plane because you guys were really late.

it was your first time going on a trip with a guy without telling your parents though they aren't back yet.

"when did you prepare all this?" you ask.

"2 days ago?" Jaehyun smiles.

after a 2 hour ride on the plane, you arrived a Jejudo. you checked out and took your luggages and went out of the airport. you look faraway to see your mom and dad.

"MOM! DAD!" you shout rushing to hug them.

"oh! Hana! why are you here?" your mom asks.

"i-i came with him" you stutter thinking they would get furious.

"hello! my name is Jung Jaehyun and i'm Hana's boyfriend" Jaehyun introduces himself.

"Jaehyun? are you Doyoung's cousin?" your dad questions.

"ah yes i am"

"you look handsome"

"ah thank you. sir, may i ask permission to bring your daughter for a Jeju trip?"

"you're already here. sure. please look after her. i trust because you're Doyoung's cousin"

"ah thank you"

"where did you guys come from?"

"we finished the business trip and came to have fun before going back. by the way, you look more cheerful. i guess it's because of this guy?"

"ah~ yes"

"have fun alright? call me if you need anything"

"yes dad"

"we need to get going. i'll see you when you arrive home then?"

"yes mom"

you two bid farewell and went on separate ways. you took a taxi to your hotel. it was nice. everything was nice. you're happy your parents approve of Jaehyun.

you get ready to go out and have fun after checking into the hotel. you continue to take a taxi to the beach.

Jaehyun became your cameraman. to be honest, you've never really liked taking pictures. all you wanted was to be alone, but after Jaehyun came into your life, everything changed in a good way. that's when you know, you found your soul mate.

The END

NOTE: i'm so sorry for this sloppy story. i stopped writing this story since last year because of my exam, so i lost all of my ideas. i promise to write a better story in the future. i hope you guys will read my new story because it will be a very different and new story that i've ever written. thank you for taking your time to read this uninteresting story ~

PS: if you're an nctzen and you like Jaemin, please check out my new story "Sneak out". thank you so much everyone~