The art of getting away

Everything seemed to freeze in that very moment, Skylar couldn’t bring himself to move Japan of off him while his mother seemed glued to the floor.

Luckily when brains remembered how to function together with the body parts Japans’ brain was the first one to work, at lightning speed he got off Sky and went to pick up the broken cereal bowel pieces on the floor, he bolted down stairs and came back with a Hoover and cleaned the floor.

Both Skylar and his mother were still on paralysis. Japan found himself stuck in the middle, he didn’t know whether to sit next to Skylar or just stand next to the frozen Mrs Miller.

He did neither he went to the bathroom and started to shower, his mind a chaotic mess of questions  he had no answers to.

After the shower he realized another stupid mistake he had made, leaving his clean clothes on the room, he wrapped himself in a towel and prepared himself for another awkwardness, only to be surprised when he didn’t find Mrs Miller planted by the door.

Skylar was sleeping face down and judging from the sniffles he was crying. Japan found himself between a rock and a hard place. He wanted to go to Skylar and comfort him... Maybe kiss him also but due to the trauma they’ve just both endured Japan was conflicted, so instead he got himself dressed and sat at the bottom corner of the bed, he took one glance at the door and saw that it was locked but still got up to double check, he laughed at the thought of Skylar locking shortly after his mother left the room. He went back to stand next to the bed and knelt next to Skylar’s head and brushed his hair out of his face, Japan loved the ocean blue colour of Skylar's eyes it reminded him of the sea, of endless possibilities... His endless possibilities.

But when Skylar opened  his eyes to look up at Jay, it was not just blue he saw instead it was blue with a mixture of bloodshot, Japan's heart broke a little.

He sat next to his friend and Skylar laid his head on the other boy’s lap, a small smile creped up on Japan's face.

He continued brushing Skylar’s brown hair, silk and soft, everything about Skylar seemed to be very soft, Japan found his thoughts trailing back to last nights shower, to Skylar's lips and how soft they felt against his, he thought of his touch how soft it was, his thoughts travelled all the way and started going to dark places, he shock his head to rid himself of those thoughts.

“Jay...” Skylar’s voice sounded strangled as if something was stuck on his throat, “ I’m scared Jay...I... “he stuttered and swallowed hard. Japan didn’t say anything he just brushed his hair. Until the silence stretched to far. “ what are you afraid of Sky? “

Japan was surprised when he heard his own voice, it was a mixture of both shaky and husk. “ my dad...how am I going to explain what mom saw,  I’m not even sure of what it is myself... “

Japan felt a small pang of pain tugging at his heart, he didn’t care what his parents would think or say because he knew what this was, in fact He always knew.

He was falling in love with his best friend and he was completely fine with it...as sick as that sounds he didn’t care but judging by the state Skylar was in he was just going to hold that piece of information from him.

He lowered his lips and let them meet Skylar’s temple, he let them linger there for a while, that was his problem Skylar was like a drug to him no dosage was ever enough, once he tasted him he kept wanting more and more.

When Japan got up to stand by the window, Skylar felt empty and cold, he wanted to ask him to come back and sit next to him and continue whatever he was doing to his hair because it felt so good.

He looked at his friend starring out the window, Skylar found himself looking at Japan's legs, he had nice legs not athletic but not lean either they were nice and he liked nice legs, and thighs and butt... He found himself thinking about Japan's buttocks he smiled at the idea.

He wondered if they were as soft as the rest of his body? His lips in particular. Before his thoughts got too far he willed them back. He didn’t notice he had began to bite his lip until Japan pointed it out.

Skylar felt himself blush, how can his thoughts even visit that place after what just happened, he wanted to slap himself on the face. He felt a finger on his lower lip, moving slowly over it.

His eyes fluttered close, Japan's breath fanning his cheeks, peppermint breath and all. “ you know at least when you’re eye fucking me try not to bite your lip, it makes my body insatiable “

Skylar let out a seductive chuckle and felt himself blush even more. Japan trailed his finger down Skylar’s chest, their breathes mingling together, their heart beats almost in sync, a thousand butterflies wrecking havoc inside Skylar’s core, Japan’s eyes never leaving his, he was holding a groan inside his throat, he felt himself on the edge... Why was Japan torturing him like this, he knew exactly what he wanted him to do but he was not doing it so instead of Skylar waiting for Japan to capture his lips,  he let his own capture his.

At the meeting of their lips, a spark ignited inside Skylar, lifted him up as if he was floating in space, free from all the holds of the earth, he liked it there.

To his disappointment Japan didn’t let them stay there longer, when Japan pulled back Skylar let out a pleading moan. “ I want you Jay... “ on their own accord Skylar’s lips had spilled his inner most desire, a darker
shade of pink spread across his cheeks.

Japan’s hand caressed them, they felt warm under his touch, he wanted him too, more than he can begin to explain to him, but things were a bit complicated now with the incident with Skylar’s mom.