Kisses and other things

Skylar found himself ascending the stairs and found Japan laying on the bed with his back facing the door, Skylar tip toed and settled him, Japan let out a girly scream that had Skylar on the floor with laughter

“ I didn’t know you were a soprano Jay” said Skylar in between a feet of laughter, Jay got of bed and went to lock the door without a word, Skylar unaware still caught up in his laughing got tackled to the bed and Japan tickled him until he was begging him for mercy, and when Jay stopped he was laying on top of him, their faces inches away from each other

Skylar’s breathing was loud as so was his heart Japan wondered if it was due to the tickling or him laying on top of the boy but liked to believe it was the later, his eyes glued on the other boys lips, he wanted them against his, he wanted him, all of him.

His hand moved to Skylar’s face, holding it in place, he moved closer so now their lips were touching, Skylar’s eyes were long shuttered close and Japan kissed him, slowly as if scared and then his pace grew faster, Skylar’s hands moved to the back of his head with his fingers digging into his hair, Japan moved his lips to the nape of Skylar’s neck, down to his chest, sucking on it

Skylar let out a breathy moan, Japan took off his shirt and that of Skylar, Skylar’s hands moving all over his bare back as if to touch every inch of him.

Japan’s lips moved all over Skylar’s body, kissing and sucking and before he could stop his hands were undoing the other boys pants and Skylar’s hands found the fly of his shorts, undoing it, now both their pants were on the floor or somewhere on the bed Japan couldn’t  tell , the only thing he knew is how much he wanted Skylar, how much he wanted to taste him, touch him and make him feel good.

Before he knew it his hand had found the other boys manhood, stroking, moving his hand up and down, tightening around it and releasing.

“oh Jay “ the moan betrayed Skylar and as if fuelling Japan to stroke harder, Skylar felt himself reeling on the edge but before he did his own hand found the other boys equally hard manhood, Skylar let his finger tease the tip of it, and Japan inhaled sharply, even though Skylar had never done this on anyone before,  he found his hand moving up and down Japan’s length, stroking harder while trying not to spill all over Japan’s bed.

“Sky... Faster “ as if that was the key, Skylar lost himself and found his release the same time Japan found his.

In his whole life Skylar had never thought he could blush the way he was blushing now, his cheeks were starting to hurt, Japan got off the bed and went to the bathroom to retrieve two towels, his manhood still standing tall and proud, Skylar found himself starring at the floor afraid to looks at Japan’s length.

” Try not to move okay? “ said Japan as he wiped the mess they’ve made of his bed. “ I’m sorry about the... Uh... This”  said Skylar feeling ashamed about all of it,

Japan let out a chuckle and said  “ why are you apologizing? we both made this mess”, he kissed his cheek.

Skylar wondered how Japan did it, be calm and cool about the whole situation while he wished the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

“ You know what I think? I think we need to take a shower... Separately I mean “ Skylar blushed even deeper. “you can go first I’ll wait” said Skylar and Japan laughed “ or you can use the bathroom on the room across this one”