Rescue plan

Japan went back to stand in front of the window, his mind contemplating the situation he had got both himself and Skylar in, it was very selfish of him to do what he did but when it comes to Skylar hes brain and heart seemed to be playing for two different teams.

His actions not only have they put Skylar on a difficult position but also put their friendship in jeopardy .

Sky I need to go back home He couldnt look at him as he told him this, he didnt want to go back home, he wanted to stay with his best friend, the guy he was completely falling for, he wanted to stay,  do things with him, to him...

Thats what his heart was telling him but his mind knew very well that he had to leave. Youre leaving now? Skylars voice was distinct with disappointment, Japan moved back to sit next to him on the bed, he took the other boys' hand in his, his mouth opening and closing as though he was a fish tossed out of water.

Yes now, Im scared Sky, for you, for me,  for both of us... Im even afraid to show my face outside your bedroom door, at home Ill be able to think... Here I cant. 

said Japan trying to make Skylar understand but who clearly didnt want to, you want to get away from me isnt it? Japans brows furrowed in confusion, Sky why would I want to get away from you after constantly throwing myself at you? he lifted Skylars head with the tip of his fingers so he can look him in the eye, his eyes were glassy, Japan found himself frowning at the sight.

Sky look at me... I am falling in love with you, its crazy, I cant keep my hands of off you, I want to be with you but not after your mom walked in on us making out, I want us to be comfortable and in our private space he tried to explain but the other boy just wouldnt have it I want you said Skylar again as if Japan hadnt said anything to him just now.

Japan picked up his phone and dialled in a number, Skylar watched him with no idea who he was calling, Hello Tee, I need your help, can you call Skylars parents and ask us to come over there and than come pick us up at his house?

Skylars lips lifted up at the edges at lightning speed the smile disappeared, what if his parents dont let him go? Japan ended the call Go take a shower we might be leaving soon even though Skylars eyes were scanning his room he heard the smile in Japans voice and he found himself smiling too.

Japan Skylars father called from outside the bedroom door and Japan felt his heart thrumming against his chest, he speed walked to the door, opening it slowly. Your brother,  Tokyo called and he is coming to pick you and Skylar up sounds like Skylar will be spending the rest of his holidays with you   Japan tried to pick anything odd in Mr Millers voice but it sounded normal like it always does, that was a good sign, it meant Skylars mom havent told him anything... Yet.

If him spending the rest of the holidays with us is fine with you then Id like that? It is son, were family as much as that statement was meant to make Japan feel good it didnt, he found himself thinking about how much he was ruining by letting his feelings get the best of him.

As Skylars dad descended the stairs Japan found himself leaning against the door, his eyes closed what am I doing? he asked himself totally unaware of Skylar watching him What happened Jay? What did he say? Skylars voice settled Japan that he found himself jumping mid air.

He said we can go and you can spend the rest of your holidays at my house to say Japan was excited about this would be an understatement of the year, he was over the moon, in his head he could just picture the fun he was going to have with Skylar, the best part about going over to his parents house was the privacy and space theyll have there, his parents were barely home their jobs as Doctors kept them busy and his brother Tokyo was always out with friends.

His twin was the most supportive and loving person Japan knew, ever since he could remember Tokyo always had his back and he was grateful for that.

As Skylar got dressed Japan packed all of their things in his backpack,  the greatest part about being friends with the same sex is sharing clothes and he didnt mind sharing his with Sky, he liked the scent Skylar always left on them.

Few minutes later a car hooted annoyingly loud outside. Im scared Jay said Skylar his voice low, Japan moved to stand in front of his friend and gave him a peck on the forehead and whispered I got you and they walked out of the room.

Skylars parents were sitting on the couch both with a book in hand. mom Jay is leaving ... I mean were leaving Skylars voice wanted to give him away. it was nice having you Japan, say Hi to Lee and Tom for me okay her voice sounded like it usual self both Japan and Skylar were conflicted by this but  decided to overlook it for now.  I will Mrs Miller  when they were by the door Skylars mom told them to behave themselves which caused both of them blush deeply.

Tokyo drove them to their parents house, dropped them off and left, Japan wasnt offended by this it was how his life was, mostly spent all by himself, but today he had Sky.

They went to Japans room to put the bag, even though Japans house had guest bedrooms he didnt want Skylar to sleep anywhere else except in his room, next to him where a lot of incidents can happen. He smiled at his naughty thoughts only to find Sky staring at him, and his cheeks got warm.

He still couldnt understand why Skylar made him feel all these emotions foreign yet nice to him but he was glad it was for Skylar than anyone else.

Japan started a conversation about food which had Skylar on his feets he laughed at how much he loved food, they went to the kitchen and made something to eat, when they were done, they watched TV Im sleepy Sky, why are we watching this boring show? complained Japan National geographic is not boring uh yeah if youre a zoology major said Japan trying to defend himself whats wrong with being a zoology major? Animals are fascinating creatures

Japan found himself laughing at how passionate Skylar was about his career but National geographic still bored him to death.

Japan got up Im going to sleep he said going up the stairs who sleeps at mid day Jay? shouted Skylar but instead of an answer he heard the other boy laughing, and what a wonderful sound it was to his ears.