10

A/n:............... "sigh"

A/n: Those were good times

----

[Location: Vale]

The sun rises above the city as a small convoy travels in from the outskirts. A total of four armored vehicles driving through a broken city that has suffered so much. With one of them carrying more valuable cargo than soldiers. Up ahead, a lone beowolf trudges in the street as it sniffs the ground. The sudden rumble from the convoy catches its attention at the last second as the first vehicle rams into it with its grill. Blood, bone and visceral burst from the impact as the Grimm becomes nothing more than a carcass thrown to the side.

The convoy continues on to its destination to the center of the city with little effort for the time being. Several blocks over in a tall building, a rifle pokes out from a window as it spots the convoy. Specifically one of them in the middle.

Ean: Target acquired. Four in total. Terra-bombs in second vehicle up front. Over.

Down below in an abandoned cafe, the leader of Zeta squad places a finger to his ear piece.

Zac: Wait until they arrive our way. Then take the shot. Over.

He is given an affirmative from the team sniper as he takes his finger away. The rest of the squad waiting in their assigned posts around the street.  Ean keeps his cross hairs trained on the designated vehicle as it continues down the road. After a few seconds of waiting, the convoy draws near the destination. Without hesitation, Ean pulls the trigger and fires a shot at the driver.

A moment later, the bullet hits home. It shatters the driver side window and strikes the target in the temple. Blood and grey matter splatter across the windshield. Not a second later the vehicle loses control, veers off the road and crashes into a building. Coming to a sudden halt. The other three come to a safer stop as soldiers poor out and begin surrounding the fourth.

Zac: Now!

From the buildings and alley ways, the rest of Zeta squad burst out from their cover and open fire on the soldiers. Catching them off guard. Charging from an alley with guns blazing is Zac and Leo, one taking well placed shots on the enemy while the other just spray and pray. Either one hoping not to hit the truck with the bombs.

Poking out from a nearby window is Ben with an SMG. Releasing short bursts of fire on close by targets. Ducking back down every now and then when the enemy returns fire.

As the soldiers of Vale begin to wisen up and start fighting back, that is when an armored woman jumps from a nearby building and lands on the protected truck. She pulls out a blade and bares down on the unknowing soldiers. As Ellen lands, she plunges her sword into a soldier's back. His gasp blocked out by the blaring gunfire. She pulls away and swings her weapon around to strike down another foe.