Prologue

How long had it been? How long since that… demon… last tried to fight me? A year or two maybe? I stopped keeping track of time. Usually I'd be glad for that, thing, leaving me alone. But… they've left me… too alone… I'm the only one left, they killed everyone, and then just…. Stopped.

I tried to not let it get to me, I would talk to pictures of my friends, and my brother. God I miss you Paps… after a while though, talking to no one but myself, someone started to talk back.

“maybe if you just died you wouldn't have to deal with being alone? Hehe… but you won’t do that… hmmm maybe we should play a little game?”

That was the first time I blacked out after talking to the voice, when I woke up my left arm hurt like hell. I pulled up my sleeve only to see my bones cracked and chipped, almost broken all the way.

I did my best to heal it, but I was still so tired, then I felt it, that tell tale sign that the human was coming back. I teleported to the Judgment Hall and got ready to say my usual lines, but… the moment I saw that thing, something inside me snapped.

“WHY!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? DO YOU ENJOY MY SUFFERING!?!? IS THIS ALL JUST A GAME TO YOU!?” I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks. Then, something hit me, I realised something as the world around me started to shift and almost, glitch. “exactly Sans… it IS a game… all of it… it's all a game… this world… is. A. Game.” the voice whispered in my mind. I didn’t wait after that, I killed the human, and grabbed their soul before they could die fully.

I could see it now, the codes, all of it. My world, my life, was all a lie. And it, enraged me.

Gone, it would all be gone by the time I was done with it all, I would mess the code up so bad that my world will destroy itself and me with it, I'd be free from the loneliness.

Finally…

It would all be over…

And then, everything went dark…

But…

I didn't die!

In Underswap

*Ruuuuuumble*

“whoa! What was that!?” Ink asked, startled out of focus as he threw up black ink, the same feeling he got when Error messed with an AU, but Error was right there. The Destroyer took his chance now to flee, as Ink had the upper hand with Underswap Papyrus helping, the Destroyer left to go to the Anti-void, confused by the strange feeling he got.