Nightmarish Implications

Warning! The following chapter contains explicit language, sexually suggestive content, blood, gore, mutilation, torture, abuse, and more. Reader discretion is highly advised.
Without further ado, on with the show!

-Dreamscape C0de's PoV-

I assumed that I had fallen unconscious as everything was black, I guess I was dreaming now. I looked around the featureless place I found myself in, trying to find anything other then the darkness. That's when shapes began to come into focus, a figure covered in black goop and tentacles coming off the figures back. This must be the infamous king of fear and negativity himself Nightmare.

He walked up to me slowly, smirking darkly. "So you're C0de? Where is that demonic virus of yours? I wanted to have a friendly little chat" Nightmare spoke, his voice holding a dark echo.

I growled softly, "Zer0 isn't here so fuck off and let me be" I snapped, not interested in what he had to say.

"Ah ah ah, tisk tisk C0de.... don't you know it's rude to speak on behalf of someone else without said persons consent?" That voice made me stiffen up, a chill running through me as I turned to see Zer0, but rather then having white bones like me, he had pitch black bones and it looked as if dark smoke was coming off his form.

I took a step back, glaring at Zer0, something was off, I could see what I assumed was a Soul in front of his chest, but it was such a dark black that it made the area around us look almost grey compared to it.

"Ah glad you could make an appearance Zer0" Nightmare chuckled with a wicked grin.

Zer0 didn't really pay attention to Nightmare much, instead staring at C0de with a curiosity in his blood red eyelights.

"I'll get right to the point... I want you to join me... work for me and you will never find yourself lacking" Nightmare stated bluntly.

"Not a fucking chance!" I snapped, Nightmare giving me a cold glare.

"I was not talking to you weakling... Zer0... you and I both know what you really are... I can provide you with all the power you want... together we could bring the multiverse to its knees... your negativity and hatred is so potent, even now in this dream world I can feel the power your negativity gives me." Nightmare said now. I looked to Zer0 a little confused, not knowing what the fuck the goopy skeleton was talking about.

"As much as I'm sure you would love me to join you as another of your little puppets.... the answer is no" Zer0 spoke, shocking me quite a bit, and clearly angering Nightmare.

"You seem to missunderstand me... this was not a question... it was an order" Nightmare growled.

"I don't fucking care... the answer is still no... I'm not being one of your pawns" Zer0 snapped, tendrils of darkness coming off him like a trailing cloak.

Nightmare seemed even more angry now, glaring at Zer0, then like the switch of a light, his scowl turned into a dark and twisted smirk.

"Fine... but don't think that your defiance will not be punished... if you will not join me willingly, then I will simply break you until you have no more will to resist me anymore." His voice was taunting, like he had already won.

Suddenly a searing pain filled me as it almost looked like Zer0 was being forced into me, we were being fused together until finally the pain settled.

"What the actual fuck!?!?" Zer0 and I both spoke and it sounded like our voices were combined, giving us this freaky layered sound.

"Well you both need to join me because you share a body... so why not break both of you at the same time?" Nightmare asked with a cruel grin as one of his tentacles picked us up from the ground.