chapter 9;

Jugheads POV
•••

"Betty what was Veronica talking about?" I yelled out hesitantly.

Veronica had stormed out of the building and yelled at Betty. Veronica continued walking and flipped us off. Fangs and Sweet Pea come out after her shoulder bumping me.

"Don't worry about it Juggie." Betty says grabbing my hand as we walked in.

Cheryl walked up to me as I was heading towards first period. "So Jughead, I've been meaning to ask you...did anything happen between you Veronica last night?" She asks.

"Cheryl nothing happened. We just talked about stuff, like deep shit." I say rolling my eyes. But the truth was, there was a whole make out session in there.

Cheryl just smirked at me. I knew she knew I was lying.

Toni walked in between us, "Do you guys know where Ronnie is? Ever since that stunt Betty pulled I can't find her anywhere?" Toni says sighing. "What did Betty do?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know? Of course you don't Betty practically has a spell on you. Betty wrote Serpent Slut on Veronica's locker surrounded with a whole bunch of pictures of her and this guy." Cheryl responds.

I sighed. "Oh...I just know that Veronica barged out of the building with Fangs and Sweet Pea." I say. "I know where they could be, wanna come with?" Toni says offering me.

"Umm why the hell not!" I shout. I messaged Betty I went out with Toni for some lunch. Betty ended up calling me saying that'd she'd join us but I said that Toni was going through some tough times and that it'll be better if we were alone "as friends".

•••

Cheryl, Toni and I ended up being at the Whyte Worm. Of course.

I was surprised this place was even open at 12pm.

There was Veronica, Sweet Pea, and Fangs sitting at a table. They looked like they were arguing.

We walked towards them as Fangs mouthed "help me" as he was mentioning Veronica and Sweet Pea arguing in front of him.

"*cough* *cough*" Cheryl says silencing them. They both looked towards us. "What?" Sweet Pea shouts. Veronica rolled her eyes.

"We've been looking for you?!" Toni yells. "And? Sweet Pea has been yelling at me for the past hour or so" Veronica says. Sweet Pea glared at her.

"What are you arguing about anyways?" I say. Everyone turned to me. Veronica smirked but then it quickly turned into an angry face.

Veronica and I haven't spoken about the closet fiasco.

"Why do you care Jones? Your girlfriend practically threatens me everyday! I keep thinking we can friends but it'll never work." Veronica says. I sighed.

"I know Betty can be a bitch at some times, but I love her. She's been through some hard time like everyone else in this world and people make some dumb mistakes." I say defending Betty.

Veronica gets up, everyone around us backed away. I probably messed up.

"You know what Jughead, Betty called me a slut. How does she even know about Nick and I?! Betty and you should just leave me alone, before I make you." Veronica snapped walking towards me.

"Veronica. I'm not afraid of you. You can't blame everything on her, this wouldn't have happened if you weren't actually a slut." I blurted out.

Veronica pulls out her pocket knife and stares at it.

"You know Jughead...you don't know anything about me. Why don't I do us a favor and kill you now." Veronica says waving the knife in my face.

"Veronica. You don't want to do that." I say backing up a bit.

Everyone was just staring at us threatening each other and arguing

Veronica got closer to me, "You really play that game with me Jughead? Cause I think we should discuss what happened last night." She whispers mischievously smirking.

"I think we should." I say smirking back and grabbing her hand and pulling her into my dads office.

In here is where we should "talk"
•••
Fangs POV

When Jughead and Veronica walked into the office I only had one thought in mind.

They were gonna fuck. 100% bet.

"Are they gonna fuck or sum?" I say out loud. Sweet Pea rolls his eyes and walked away. Cheryl smirked and Toni laughed.

"Bet." Cheryl says

Yup. They're gonna fuck. It. Up.

•••
—————————————-
Okay um i love Fangs here cause it's a phat ass mood.
Thanks for 1k views like ahhhh ❤️
Sorry this chapter is short imma update tomorrow if I don't have much homework or anything. Comment some suggestions please !
- xoxo, May 🌻