Chapter 18

It's been a two weeks since teams 7, 8 and 11 were sent to the Land of Waves. During that time Zabuza has been informing them of a drug Gāto made. It heals a person from fatal injuries, but it makes them mad. Gāto tested it out on Waraji and Zõri. It worked but both of them are not who they used to be. They're more aggressive and the drug gave them some type of extra strength. Zabuza doesn't know how much but both of them are extremely dangerous now. For the drug to take full effect they need to take a weeks worth of rest. Sadly, before they could be stopped, the week was already over.

"If you knew about this, why didn't you tell us anything sooner?," Kushina said.

"We would of told you if we didn't just over hear Gāto talk about it last night, WHEN THE WEEK WAS ALREADY OVER," Zabuza said towards Kushina.

Both were glaring at the other.

"Enough!," Kakashi yelled. "Kushina, if Zabuza knew about this before he would've told us already. Or he would've told Naruto from the being, since he doesn't want to leave him in the dark about something important like this."

Everyone turned towards the new person in the spotlight. As he says nothing and just stayed reading his book.

"Thanks Kakashi," Zabuza said taking everyone's attention off Naruto.

The room was dead silent until Tsunami called everyone to dinner. But nothing could stop the inevitable.

Silence still filled the room no matter what anyone did to lighten it up.

"Uggghhh! I don't see why we have to be worried over two guys. It's going to be easy, I mean two against sixteen, we have a better chance of winning obviously. We've been training for years," Menma said with a hand on his chest.

It seemed to brighten some people but others knew the truth. Different truths.

"YOU IDIOT, DON'T YOU GET IT?! GĀTO HAS A WHOLE ARMY OF MEN, NOT JUST THOSE TWO MEATHEADS! YOUR TRAINING IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THEM NOW THAT THEIR DRUGGED UP! ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LAUGH AND PLAY GAMES! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PAIN, THE HUMILIATION OF BEING LAUGHED AT, BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT!!" Inari yelled.

SLAM

Almost everyone jumped from Naruto slamming his book close. Slowly, but surely, the room stared to become eerily cold...as if Death was creeping up to the door.

His eyes, covered by his bangs, were red with rage. He couldn't let anyone else see them.

"I'm not hungry."

He left the house with only those three words.

With the slam of the door, it was silent once again but not without a dark cloud hanging over the room, replacing the eerie cold. The look of shock replaced everyone's calm exterior and Inari's rage.

After being freed from the outburst, Sasuke stood up before heading towards the door with Hinata and Sai following behind him. But before they got to the door, Sakura spoke.

"Leave him, he's being a drama queen. I wouldn't waste my time."

Sasuke's hand paused right before he could grab the door handle before he started moving again and through the door. Hinata and Sai did the opposite.

Sai turned towards Sakura, "Maybe we shouldn't waste our time dealing with you. It disgust me to think that Naruto and Sasuke has a teammate like you."

They left. Leaving a furious Sakura and jawless group of adults.

Sakura, while gritting her teeth, spoke, "WHAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEM?!"