Chapter 9

The next thing Jackie knows they are making their way to her bedroom. Jack lies her down on the bed and then climbs on top of her kissing her. His lips feel amazing against hers she doesn't want him to stop.

He stops kissing her lips before moving down her neck where he bites her gently. Her hands gripped his broad shoulders with each nip. Leaving her neck then he moves to her breastbone before kissing each breast. Tracing his tongue along where her skin and bra meet.

"You taste amazing," he groans before going back to kissing her lips.

Her hands leave his chest and go down to his belt buckle. She manages to get it open before she works on the zipper, then tries pushing his pants and boxers down. Their anticipation for what is to come is getting the best of them. No more teasing it's time for the real thing.

He works on getting off her bra before cupping her breasts. She moans from his touch when his thumbs caress her sensitive skin. His hands leave her breasts and go down to her skirt. He tugs at it and she lifts and lets him remove the article of clothing along with the lace panties, which he tosses over his shoulder.

"So beautiful," he whispers when he looks at her naked body.

They kiss each other passionately. Tongues interlocking, hands roaming all over each other's bodies.

He spreads her legs and wraps them around his waist.

—————

Jack lies there and thinks to himself, my God that was amazing.

Jackie is sitting up next to him smoking a cigarette.

"Are you ok?" she asks after taking another drag of her cigarette.

"Yes," he says sitting up on his arms.

He didn't think Jackie could be so attentive and so passionate. Not that he didn't think it was possible, but it was just...wow.

Jack lies back down and pulls the sheets back up to the middle of his stomach.

"Do you do that every time after you have sex?"

"What?"

"Have a cigarette?" Jack asks.

"When I feel like I've been satisfied."

"Oh so I've satisfied you?" he asks with a smirk hovering over her body.

"Yes, I'm very satisfied," Jackie replies putting the cigarette out.

"I'm glad I was able to satisfy you, Your Highness," he teases her with his lips before moving downward.

He gets to her feet and looks up to see her expression. She has her eyes closed enjoying what he's doing.

Jack smirks as he thinks about what he's going to do next. He kisses her foot by her ankle and then begins to tickle her.

Jackie's eyes shoot open and she begins to giggle.

"Jack, stop it," she manages to get out.

He grins at her as he continues to tickle her foot.

"Jack...please."

"Ok, but I want a kiss," he commands. He stops and she gains her composure.

"I should punish you, Jack Kennedy," she says before kissing him.

"I would love that."

Jackie smiles and pulls him in for another passionate kiss before they explore each other over and over again.