Chapter 7

Jack is at his headquarters in Boston, just getting out of a meeting following up on the construction of the hotel in Vegas.  The hotel he has his money invested in Vegas will begin construction and is already getting reviews as to be one of the most anticipated hotels to hit the strip.

Jack is signing off on a few papers when his cell phone rings. He looks at the screen and sees it's Jackie calling him. 

"Hello," he says.

"Good morning, may I speak to Mr. Kennedy," the breathy voice comes through on the phone. Jack smiles, since the door to his office is still open he knows he has to address her by her title. He doesn't need anyone knowing he and the Queen have something going on. They are friends, but lately, it seems as if it's beginning to turn into something more. 

"Good," he looks at his watch, "afternoon Your Majesty, this is Mr. Kennedy."

"How are you?" she asks.

"I'm well, how are you?"

"I'm great, now that I'm talking to you," she coos. Jack smiles.

"To whom do I owe the pleasure of this call?" he asks leaning back in his chair. Jackie giggles like a schoolgirl talking to her crush.

"No one, I wanted to know will you be in Le Martinique next week between Monday and Wednesday?"

Jack opens up his scheduler and he will be there on Monday to meet with the construction company.

"Ah yes Your Majesty, I'll be there Monday to meet with the construction company building the school."

"Good, well that's actually what I want to meet with you about. That's if you have time to meet with me," Jackie replies playing with the pencil at her desk.

Jack looks at his schedule and he didn't have anything thing else planned for the day.

"I'm free the rest of the day so I can meet with you and give you an update about what's going on so far."

"That's perfect. We can have dinner here at the palace, let's say six pm. Does that work for you?"

"Yes that's fine," Jack replies turning to face the windows.

"Oh, and before I forget, this is an informal dinner so you don't need to get dressed in a tuxedo."

"Ok, so I'll see you next week Your Majesty at six pm."

"See you then Mr. Kennedy," Jackie replies before hanging up. She smiles as she'll see him tonight in her dreams. Now she has something to look forward to.

—————

It is four pm and Jack is due to arrive at six. Jackie is still standing in her massive closet trying to decide what to wear. She's going for a classy look with a hint of sexy. Whatever she is going to wear, heels have to be a part of it. After a few more minutes she settles on a simple black Gucci dress that hugs her body and accentuates her curves. Diamond earrings and a tennis bracelet are her accessories along with her black Christian Louboutin heels.

Jackie goes to the garden where dinner is to be served to make sure that everything is ready. She wants everything to be perfect for Jack who is expected to arrive in the next ten minutes.

When the black limo pulls up to the entrance Jackie is standing there waiting for him. The chauffeur comes around and opens the door for Jack who has on a white polo shirt with black dress pants.

"Good evening Mr. Kennedy, it's nice to see you again," Jackie says with a big smile.

"Good evening Your Highness, it's good to see you again also," Jack replies shaking her hand. They both go inside and Jackie guides him to the garden.

Once they get there Jack notices that the table is only set for two.

"I didn't expect this meeting to be so intimate?" Jack says pulling out her chair for her to sit down. 

"Well I believe in setting the mood," she replies matter-of-factly. She takes her napkin and sits it down on her lap.

"Oh," he replies as he does the same.

They first start off talking about the school before changing the subject to themselves. Jackie finds it easy to talk to Jack and vice versa. Their conversation flowed easily, nothing felt forced. Talking like two long-lost friends catching up after too much time apart. She feels comfortable enough to open up to him about her childhood growing up as a royal and her time in college. Jack talks about growing up in the rambunctious Kennedy household and how he turned his small fortune into a bigger one.

They laugh and flirt until it was time for Jack to leave. Jack looks down at his watch.

"Wow it's after ten pm, I think I should be going," Jack says standing up. They are sitting in the living room in front of the fireplace.

"Awww, I enjoyed talking to you Jack," Jackie replies smiling.

"I enjoyed myself too. I'll be getting back to you soon with more updates." Jack puts his glass down on the table

"I wish we had more time to talk," Jackie stands up and they walk towards the front door.

"Maybe we can talk tomorrow? If you're not too busy," he says hoping he didn't sound too eager. 

"I'll be looking forward to it," she replies with a wink. 

Jack smiles, the one thing he has learned is her highness is a tease. "You're Majesty," he says before bowing. 

"Please Jack, call me Jackie it's ok we're not in a public area," Jackie says giggling. 

"Thank you, Jackie, for dinner, I had a nice time," Jack says before bowing again bows and turning to get into the limo.

"You're welcome Jack I hope we could do this again," Jackie replies posing seductively against the door.

Jack looks at her and he can't deny that she looks incredibly sexy. He wants to hold her in her arms and kiss those delicious-looking pink pouty lips.

If she was my woman, she would never have to question how I feel. She would feel like the luckiest woman on this earth, Jack thinks to himself.

"Yes, I would like for us to do this again Jackie. Good night."

"Good night," she coos with a wink.

Jack smiles and watches her as she walks inside. She turns and waves before the front door is closed.

Only if she was mine.