(3) what you like about them

🌊Lance🌊

You love how funny Lance is, and how he lights up the room with his presence. A day without your ocean boy is like a day with no light.

🔥Keith🔥

You like Keith for being able to stand up to what's wrong and how much a cute introvert he is, like you. You like how relatable the two of you are with each other and that whenever you need to vent he's right there for you.

🌺Hunk🌺

You love Hunk's tenderness and how he looks like a brutally strong dude when really he's just a huge teddy bear. You love his hugs and how squishy they are, and how nice and gentle he is to not only you, but everyone else too. He rarely gets jealous, but when he does it's adorable. He's just the cutest cinnamon roll!

🔋Pidge🔋

You love how Pidge is determined and free spirited, not afraid to follow her heart and do what she wants. You love how she sticks her tongue out without realizing it when the gears are turning in her mind, and above all else, you love how small and cute she is. Yup, that's pigeon the gremlin.

🦁Shiro🦁

You love Shiro's calm aura, and how he can calm down anyone within minutes. He's an all around nice guy, even if he has his issues, you're there to help him with that as he does to you. That's what couples are for. You love how Shiro's always striving to do what's best for his loved ones, even if it isn't what he or they wanted. What's not to love about him?

👑Allura👑

You love Allura's straight forward and proper-like attitude. She's a confident and strict yet playful and witty altean girl, and she's yours. You love her long hair that you can braid, tie, whatever you want with it, and it's always relaxing for the both of you.