Where they like to kiss (16)

🌊 Lance🌊

Lance likes to kiss you anywhere. Neck, shoulder, cheek, you name it, but none of them will ever match up to long passionate kisses right on the lips. It makes him feel like he's in heaven, and after you part you he catches himself staring at you caught in a daze.

And that's when he realizes

"I love you so much.."

🔥Keith🔥

Keith likes to kiss your neck. It doesn't matter where on your neck, but he loves to just shower you with love and affection as he trails soft yet desperate kisses from your lips, to your jaw, and finally to your neck. Sometimes he likes to go even further down ;)

🌺Hunk🌺

Short and cute kisses on the cheek are usually what Hunk likes to give. They're simple and still give just enough love to you, and as a bonus; they don't make him nervous!

"H-hey, honey?"

"Hm?"

He gives you a soft peck on the cheek, blushing

"I love you. A lot."

🔋Pidge🔋

Forehead kisses. She adores them. Pidge always has to go up on her tippy toes to reach, which is adorable, but they're always sweet and filled with love. You're nice enough to lean down for her, too, so that makes it easier on her. When you're cuddling, the two of you will end up staring into each other's eyes and she feels her heart flutter as she can't hold back any longer. She leans closer in, leaving a slow kiss onto your forehead before pressing hers against it affectionately.

"How did I get so lucky..?"

🦁 Shiro 🦁

Being the gentleman he is, Shiro likes to kiss your hands. When you're together holding hands, he'll lift up your hand interwining his, and kiss your knuckles before looking up at your pink flushed face.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

👑Allura👑

Cute kisses on the nose are enough for Allura. Not knowing much about love, she can admit to shying away from being the first to make a move since shes unsure of what exactly to do. When she went to Pidge on cute lovey dovey advice, she knew she had to try it.

And let me tell you, it was better than she imagined, so now it's her thing for you.

"Y/n!" She called one day.

You turned to her, smiling at how pretty she looked, "yeah?"

She swiftly stepped towards you, catching you off guard, "boop!" She said after quickly kissing your nose.

Yep, you're in love.

~•~