Chapter 7: Getting Saucy

Nikki's POV: "Du-ude, try this." I hicupped.

"What is it?" Slash slurred.

"I don't know. I found it when sca-ven-ging. Probably whiskey, or, some shit like that." Slash didn't wait long before taking a swig.

"Ugh, it's fucking rum. You take that shit man." He said, handing me the bottle.

"Well fuck you more for me then." I said, taking a swig before snorting more of the blow on the table. I've made a little stash of goodies so that I don't have to scavenge for my drugs or booze too often. It's come in handy, but I use a lot so it doesn't last long.

"What do you think the others are doing?" Slash slurred.

"I ain't got the slightest clue." I said.

Tom's POV: When Blackie and the others came back out, Eric and I quickly let go of each other. Blackie's the only one who knows about us, and I don't feel comfortable telling the others yet. Speaking of Blackie, he had blood splatters all over his hands and some on his face.

"Guess he's taken care of." I said, referring to the blood.

"Oh yeah. Put up a struggle, may or may not have stabbed him in the jugular as a result. Caused him to splatter a lot more than he should have." He replied.

"We've gotta make sure the guards are on high alert now. No one new gets in until this is dealt with." I instructed.

"I'm on it." Axl said before walking off.

"I'm going back to the house. I'm already exhausted and need some rest." I said before walking to the house. Eric followed close behind.

"You just woke up Keifer!" Blackie called.

Once inside, I quickly plopped down on the couch, rubbing my temples with one hand. I felt Eric sit down beside me.

"Don't stress out too much about this." He said, "Yeah these guys are bad news, but you can handle this. I know you Tom."

"I'm not meant to be a leader." I said, "I've never been a dominant person. I've just kept to myself and went with everything. What is happening? Blackie should be taking over and dealing with this. Not me. I don't need more insanity in my life."

"Bullshit." Eric replied, "You managed to lead all the rockstars here before the last guy died. You clearly have enough dominance to do this. If people weren't confident in you or didn't trust you they wouldn't have put you in this position."

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts." He cut me off. I just let out a sigh. Meanwhile, Eric snuggled into my chest. I laid my head on his. Why have I fallen in love with him so quickly? I don't mind it at all, it's just so weird that it didn't take long. Same thing with Joan. Why have I been so quick to love? He's so God damn adorable, that has to be why. I couldn't help but smile just having him lay with me.

"That's the smile I wanted to see." He said before kissing me. The kissing quickly got rough, of course. We readjusted ourselves to be a little more comfortable. Eric gently pushed my shirt off, which made me realize I never buttoned it in the first place. Meanwhile I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, making him wrap his legs around my waist.

Something dominant came over me. A side I never knew I had, but it must have been buried deep down inside me this whole time. I want Eric, and I want him badly. I pushed him into his back. It took him by suprise, but he didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he giggled.

"Getting a little saucy there eh?" He said, smiling.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said, slamming my lips onto his. He slowly moved his hands from my back to my ass.  Boy, this feels so good. Clearly we both want this to go the same way. You guessed it. Sex. It's gonna be different for both of us, it's a first. But we clearly both want it badly. Mainly because my pants are getting tight down there, and by his little ass grab I can tell Eric's are as well. I didn't even have time to reach down and undo myself before Eric went at it, fumbling with my button. Don't judge him, he's trying his best. He finally got it undone and pulled down the zipper.

Then the door opened.

"Tom. Oh god sorry! Bad time!" Came Blackie's voice. Eric and I both let out a groan.

"Don't you knock?!" I asked, "You always come in at the worst times." I got off of Eric and rezipped and buttoned my pants.

"Look sorry to interrupt," Blackie replied, "But Nikki and Slash are doped up to all hell. I say we need to do something to keep these two separated. Or at least get Nikki's drugs away from him. We can deal with the alcohol later."

"Really? That what you had to barge in and tell me about." I said, "I wanted to have some time alone with my boyfriend, and you come to tell me the two junkies are doped up?" I heard Eric shift on the couch behind me.

"Well you're in charge here Keifer." He replied, "You make all the calls around here, even with housing and keeping our little group under control."

"Ok ok ok, look," I placed my hand on my forehead. "You're my second in command. You always have been. Just - You decide what to do with them ok?" Blackie just sighed before leaving.

"Well that killed the mood." I said, plopping back down next to Eric.

"You called me your boyfriend." He said, shifting back next to me.

"Well you are." I said. Eric smiled before giving me another kiss...