♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Haiiiii ^//w//^

...

aAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER AGAIN— a buNcH oF stUFf iS haPPening bUt i'M sO haPPy yOu gUys aRE enJoyinG tHe bOOk—

HeRe's wHy—

1. sCHoOl iS beInG a bAd bEAn
2. I've changed the Title because I feel "Pastel to Depressed' is too 'cliche' and 'basic' so I changed it, hope you're okay with that 💘
3. Chapters will be updated once a week ( hAH moRe lIke oNce a mOntH— ) since I'm quite busy and just to make my life a little easier TwT 💕✨ ( but it may or may not take longer ;w; )

Tysm, Love You all~ 💕

~

Warning: Uncensored Profanity/Swearing

~

Also Skipping Two Days to Save Time, Get More Action, Make Me and You Happy And Because I'm Lazy and Stressed— qwq

~

Last Day Of Suspension

It was Tord's last day of staying at home, he would go back to school tomorrow and it was already 8:30 PM, Tord sighed annoyed, how had it all gone so fast?... He would have to complete all the homework he missed on and worst of all, See Tom and Tiffany... Tord played on his phone for awhile until Paul came in, "Tord, Bed time" Tord groaned shaking his head, "I'm not singing you a lullaby, go to sleep before I get Pat" Paul chuckled, Tord snickered at the joke and handed his phone to him.

He closed his eyes dreaming about tomorrow...

...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

His alarm screamed at it, Tord cursed under his breath and slammed the alarm to make it shut up. He did his usual morning routine ( hEY gUys weLcoMe baCK— toDAy i'Ll bE shOwinG yOu mY mOrninG roUtinE— ) He fixed his hair, put on his blood red hoodie and brushed his teeth. He went downstairs, ate breakfast and stepped into the bus.

When he entered, some people looked away in fear, they probably knew what Tord did and why he got suspended, Tord caught Tiffany looking at him sadly, he looked away and sat down on a bus seat alone, next to him was Edd and Matt... They were talking until they spotted Tord, Edd glared at him and Matt looked at him with disappointment ( hAAaa— ) A few bus stops later. The pastel blue boy had stepped on the bus immediately getting things chucked at him, Tom frowned walking forward as everyone watched his steps, when Tom saw Edd and Matt he gave them a sad smile and was about to sit down when he saw who sat there, he bit his lip nervously sitting down looking way from Tord.

Tord's P.O.V

There he was, The eyeless nerd himself, sitting next to ME, he was nervous the whole way through, I could tell and he was avoiding eye contact, Understandable I guess. He was doodling in some sort of book, probably a drawing book Edd gave him since Edd probably had an extra one. Tom probably didn't notice but I saw staring the whole time, looking down at him, over his shoulder seeing what he was doing, he was just doodling... lots of random things, mainly just some sheeps. ( bEEp bEEP i'M a shEep— :3 )

Timeskip

The bus had stopped and Tom quickly got up leaving the bus, he stopped at the entrance waiting for Edd and Matt, they ran after him and starting talking to him about stuff, I didn't know what stuff, but random stuff.