♡ Chapter 8 ♡

Hhhsnwnwnwnsaj,, Haii :"//3

1. Today is my birthday 💖🎉✨

2. Thank you for 3k ^///^

3. Sorry for such a long wait <333

4. uh and... I love and appreciate you and everything you do
( that was cheesy I know :"3 )

Enjoy frens u//w//u

~

Warning: Uncensored Profanity/Swearing

~

Next Day

Tord's P.O.V

Sitting in humanities is boring, Tom isn't here so I have no one to watch ( that's sounds so creepy, omg tord— ) I raised my hand up, something I don't normally do. The teacher put his attention on me and looked surprised, the whole class aswell, "Yes Tord? Do you know the answer--" "Can I go to the bathroom?" The whole class snickered, "Fine" he mumbled disappointed, I got up and walked out of class, Why didn't I do that more? I'll just stay in here for the rest of my time.

Timeskip

Okay it backfired, the teachers must of noticed I was gone because one of them basically kicked down the door and started scolding me. I got detention after school and no break. Great... Why couldn't they just let me have detention during school? Or is it that they want me to suffer more. Nevermind, the point is, it's art, and I don't mind it because it's kinda fun sometimes.

I walked in and sat down, I knew Tom, Edd and Matt were all in this class and I expected them to sit with all together. Only Edd and Matt walked in? Maybe he was just being stubborn... Edd and Matt chatted happily and didn't even acknowledge Tom when he walked in, I could see Tom was frowning, surprisingly he chose to sit down next to me, or maybe he just didn't notice I was next to him because by the time he did, he groaned and muttered, he couldn't change seats either, the class was already full. "Heyyo!!" Our art teacher smiled, she was the only teacher people actually liked, no one disliked her, sure she had some bad qualities, but we still liked her, some students even smiled at her playfulness.

"So uh... I kinda ran out of dumb, basic arts and crafts ideas on Pinterest, so um... Just uh... get into pairs with the person next to you, one of you can draw while other can pose, once your done, your partner that was posing will write some feedback and the artist will write a note back" she announced "It's stupid but you guys are really ugly and I wanna see how your partner can fix that" she joked making the class smile, "Alright!! chop chop!!" she clapped her hands.

I turned over to Tom who looked away, "I'm drawing" he said blankly "Sure" I agreed, we sat down and I noticed he kept glancing at Edd and Matt who had been laughing together, I wasn't the best at comfort but I put my hand on his shoulder anyways, he slapped my hand away and grabbed his sketchbook. "Stay still" I did what I was told.

50 Minutes Later

Tom put his sketchbook down, "Finally" I groaned, my back hurt a LOT, Tom mumbled at himself, "What's wrong?" "It looks like shit" he muttered, "It can't be that bad" I said trying to somewhat cheer him up, he huffed and shoved the sketchbook at me, I opened it up and saw a drawing, a drawing of me... that was really good... It looked really realistic but at the same time it still had a cartoony style to it. "What the fuck!? It's great!!" I complimented, he just looked to the side doubtful, I grabbed a sticky note and wrote on it