♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Haii Q//w//Q 💕

Aaaaa!! I need to post these chapters quickly so I can get to the point!! ( you'll see what I mean later ;w; )

I need to write a certain chapter and post it on a certain time/day!! Ack!! :0

yEET— HavE thIs cHaptEr— ✨✨✨

aAaaAAaaAAA ENJOY!! <333

aLSO TYSM FOR 600 READS AAAAAAAAA!! 💕💕

ILY!! 💖✨
~

Third Person P.O.V

Tord stepped on the bus and sat down at the back since the row was empty, he thought about yesterday and what happened, especially the feeling he got when Tom smiled at him. What was that?... he thought to himself.

Right after that, The eyeless boy stepped into the bus and sat down next to Edd and Matt, the duo smiled brightly knowing that Tom had completed their perfect trio ( What about Tord? ;w; ) Tord stared at Tom the whole time, luckily neither of the three noticed, so there would be no awkwardness or tension.

Timeskip to when the Bus Arrives

Everyone stepped out of the bus walking into the school. Tord checked his schedule, Science was his first lesson... The lesson he would give in his homework that Tom had helped in him, also including Maths, English and History.

He handed his homework in, "Nice job!! I expect these standards every week!!" The science teacher congratulated, Tord huffed and sat back down. He waited in class as his eyes scanned the room looking for something to stare at instead of listen to the boring lesson. He looked out the window and saw some flowers, Boring... he thought

What was there to do?? Absolutely nothing apparently, he just wanted to go home.
( and the reader wants to get done with this extremely bland and boring bit, like oH MY LORD SOMEONE HELP ME— Q^Q )

...

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The school bell rang, Tord sighed in relief, Next lesson...

( I'm not doing this— sorry but nO— I can't keep describing what it's like to be stuck in a boring classroom without doing anything :"3 )

Timeskip to Lunch

Tord's P.O.V

I walked down the corridor, I was about to eat my lunch when I saw a bunch of people crowding around a certain place. What was happening? I walked to the crowd and due to my height, I could see the thing everyone was staring at, a poster... what was interesting about it? Another writing competition, poetry?? No... that's not interesting enough to grab a crowd, It had to be something interesting if it had grabbed so many peoples attention, even Tiffany was there with her slaves giggling. I couldn't read it very clearly cause of how many people were blocking the writing on the poster, so I waited until some people left.

Finally, it's actually possible to read it now...
I looked at the poster and read what it said...

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|    Halloween |
|     Dance Party |
| |
| Hello Students!! As you see, we will be |
| hosting a Halloween party, it's optional    |
| but will be appreciated if you come!! |
| |
|     There will be rules though!! |
| |
| •Bring a date or some friends |
| •No alcohol! |
| •Wear Formal Clothes |
| •No makeup |
| •Don't show too much skin |
| •Outfit must be Halloween related |
| •Slow dances will be at the end |
| •Prizes will be announced |
| |
| -Party is on October 31 2018~ |
| |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|