♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Aha,, Hi <3

Nothing much to say here,, haha :"3

Just one two things— q0q

1. You're loved and you matter to so many people out there in the world 💖 if you ever feel like the whole world is against you, just know there is ONE person out there who will be willing to be there for you no matter what 💕 ( That one person may or may not be me u//w//u 💕 )

( that was cheesy I know q//w//q )

2. Enjoy the chapter u//w//u 💕

~

Warning: Uncensored Profanity/Swearing

~

Tom's P.O.V

I woke up. I felt something soft on top of me, probably a blanket...

Wait...

I don't remember going to sleep!!

I jolted up looking around, I was in a room?... definitely not mine... I never sleep in my room and if I did I would wake up to yelling. The room was red, with posters along the walls, I couldn't make them out due to the darkness. The sheets that were on me were baby red, or just pink. Magazines rested on a drawer next to me, again, I couldn't make them out either. I heard footsteps outside the room. Shit! What do I do!? What if I've been kidnapped!? What if my kidnapper is planning to torture me!? ( This isn't future Tord, calm down. But tbh Future Tord would probably torture him with love and affection uwu )

I'll just lay in bed, pretend to be asleep and think of a plan later...

The door creeped open and I heard a couple of shuffles, I was underneath the blanket and saw a shadow looming over. It gently but still quickly took off the blanket, "Thomas... Wake up..." I heard a very familiar voice. I opened my eyes slightly to see Tord!? I opened my eyes, he was wearing a Christmas hat and was wrapped around in Christmas lights, strange... but never mind!! "What the fuck did you do to me last night!?" I hissed trying to get up but I fell back into the bed because of an aching pain in my arm,

"Out of all the places you could have went, you went for my fucking arm!?" I groaned,

Tord was clearly holding in a laugh, "Fuck you!!" I hissed, "I thought I was the one fucking you last night?" Tord snickered, I glared at him and was about to insult him when he interrupted me, "You lost the feeling in your arm not your virginity" Oh... I was probably red of embarrassment by now. "That reminds me" Tord called out, still chuckling. He grabbed me very gently, by the waist, and helped me sit up.

He pulled out something from the drawer, the lights were on so I took a look at his magazine, Tord must of noticed me looking because he grabbed the magazine and shoved it into the drawer, I raised my eyebrow at him, "Trust me, I'm saving your innocence" "I'm 17, what do you mean!?" "Nothing, now shh" ( We all know what it is Tord, you're not fooling anyone )

He pulled out some bandages out of a medical box, he placed down the box and very cautiously took my arm. What was he doing? I looked at my arm. There were scratches, and it was scraped. "This might hurt a little but trust me"

He started wrapping them around, it was fine for the first few seconds until it started burning. Like someone had set my arm on fire, and I wasn't exaggerating.

"Ow!!"
"Shh"
"What do mean 'shh' my arm is on fire!!"
"I know it hurts but it'll be over soon"
"If it's gonna be over soon, my screaming will be over soon aswell then!!"
"Thomas please"
"Don't call me that— Ouch!!"