♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Haii!! ^//w//^

hhhHHHHHHHH— <333
TYSM FOR 2K!! 💖💖💖

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AAAAAAAA— >//w//< 💕💕

Before I start this chapter I just wanted to apologize for the last chapter because:

1. aNGST— I felt so bad ;w;;
2. While I was reading the chapter, I fOunD sO mAnY mIstAkEs— oH mY gOd,, I apologize for that <333 sometimes my English isn't perfect :"3
Speaking is easy, but sometimes I have my little imperfections while texting or writing TwT

Thank you,, enjoy the chapter

~

Warning: LOTS!! Of Uncensored Profanity

~

2 Months After The Incident

3rd Person's P.O.V

It had been awhile after the incident at the school dance, lots rumors have spread, and even some people thought that Tom had DIED.

Edd and Matt were ridiculously worried, but slowly as Tom was away, they learned more about eachother and even considered starting a relationship, so atleast they had eachother.

Tord was shocked and mad, sure he was a bully, but he never knew people could be such assholes. This immediately took all possible relationships and friendships with Tiffany and the jocks, he thought they were disgusting, He felt pity for Tom, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't concerned for the pastel teen.

Timeskip To Class

It was English, everyone was bored, either distracted or still gossiping about the Halloween drama.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk...

Everyone looked at the door before gasping...

There he was, standing there, the pastel kid... well... not anymore...

Tord noticed the severe changes, His skin was paler, his eyes and facial expression were blank and emotionless, he wore a big, baggy dark blue hoodie, he wore black leggings and had eyebags under his eyes, his hair was messy but was still the same pineapple style and still looked very fluffy, his rosy cheeks were gone and instead were replaced will light freckles, even if his face was emotionless, he seemed to have the expression fear, anger and sadness all mixed into his eyes, he was unnaturally skinny in an unhealthy way, and had a few bandages on his face.

Everyone was shocked, even the teacher, Tom glared at everyone and walked into the classroom frowning, "Uhh... G-Glad to see you back Thomas..." The teacher coughed. Tom just rolled his 'eyes' and carelessly dropped his bag down on the floor and sat down. Everyone looked at him, no one took their eyes off of Tom, the teacher would sometimes stop explaining to glance a look at Tom.

The class ended and people constantly whispered, Tom walked down the hallway and bumped into someone... unfortunately that person was Tiffany, She was obviously was mad about it because she put her hands on her hips and was about scream at the person but then stopped dumbfounded finding out it was Tom...