♡ Chapter 6 ♡

hALLOWEEN SPECIALLLL!!! aaAAAAA!!!— hOPE YOU ENJOY, CAUSE I'M HECCIN EXCITED ( and scared ;w; ) FOR THIS 💕💕💕

( mOSTLY BECAUSE I WROTE THIS RIGHT AFTER I FINISHED PUBLISHED CHAPTER 5!!! sO EEEEEE I'M GLAD ITS FINALLY HALLOWEEN!!! 🖤🖤🖤 )

eeEEEEE— <333

alSO TYSM FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!!! IT WARMS MY HEART YOU GUYS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT OUR PASTEL bEAN— 💙💙💙✨

aLSO THEY MADE ME LAUGH ALOT BECAUSE OF YOUR DEATH THREATS TO TIFFANY QwQ 💕
( your gonna send even more— )

kEep In mInD tHiS Is nOt a hAppY chApTer— i'M sO soRRy,, fORgivE mE— 💔

aLSO ALOT OF TIMESKIPS IN THIS CHAPTER—
~

Warning: Gore, Abuse and Uncensored Profanity/Swearing
( I'm so scared rn ;w; )

~

Timeskip to October 31st
~
3rd Person's P.O.V

It was the day, the day of the big party, Everyone was excited, Especially a certain group consisting of cold hearted bullies, Also known as the Jocks and Tiffany...

Except two boys, Tord and Tom. ( Tord's just jealous of Tiffany ;3 )

Both of Tord's parents heard the news and were completely sure their son was going, they were quite upset he wasn't taking Tom to the dance though, They had gotten him everything. Although, Tord just thought it was completely unnecessary. Tord was going as a zombie, basic, but quite an easy costume to get or make. Pat insisted to get something more exciting but Paul convinced him to let Tord's whining and complaining win.

Everyone had gotten ready. Everyone was excited. Even the people outside the screen reading this trashy book were excited!!
( I'm pretty sure you're excited :o also I'm breaking the fourth wall owu )

Back to Tom, The boy who for some reason got asked out by the most popular girl in he whole school. It still shocked him, 'a disgusting, worthless freak' they would call him, going to the dance with the 'queen of the school'

He wasn't very thrilled, Tom decided to dress up as a ghost, an easy costume aswell, and also because he knew his father wouldn't let him and call him rude names for deciding going to a Halloween dance. It wasn't creative but it was acceptable. All Tom had to do was just grabbed a white sheet, cut two holes to see in and call it a day.

Next were the the lovebirds themselves, Edd and Matt, both wearing a goofy and dumb, matching couple costume. They didn't mind if it was cheesy or stupid, they were having fun ( god, they're so gay and adorable :"3 )

~
oKAY END OF EXPLAINING ALL THEIR COSTUMES AND STUFF!! LET'S START THE R E A L CHAPTER!!!
( Sorry for making you waste your time :"3 )

Timeskip to 8:30 PM

Tord's P.O.V

God this was stupid, maybe I shouldn't of went, Pat was taking this too seriously, and Paul just found it funny and played along.
I was walking in the streets to the party, it was extremely late but it didn't matter, No school tomorrow.
I could could just run away and find something else to do instead of going to the dumb party, but they spent their money on this and that would just make me feel like an asshole.

I started reaching the party, it was dark but the neon lights lit up the sky making it easy to find my way, I enter the building and saw a bunch of rules broken already. Girls wearing slutty costumes. Guys that snuck in alcohol, chugging them. People already drunk. It was chaos. I immediately walked to the food, only reason I considered coming there. I was minding my own business when I saw Tiffany with a guy in a ghost costume. Tom I'm guessing. Tiffany just dragged Tom anywhere she went. I was interrupted by someone face planting on the floor right in front of my feet. Right after that it was followed by laughing. "M-Matt, Are you okay?" Edd managed to choke out, "M-My face!!" Matt gasped, "Is it still pretty?" "Of course it is dumbo, You'll always be a pretty boy" Edd smiled, Matt dusted himself off and smiled back, "Look Edd!! Cola!!" Matt giggled.