Chap 17: Yeh Mon! Pt 2

Cam's POV

It was the last week of our vacation in Jamaica and Tye was giving me all the right reasons to be in love with her. She made me feel happy, she made sure to check up on me and made sure I and everyone else knew that I was her girl.

"GUYS WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY?" Mona asked. She's been bugging us to take a trip to Ochi so that she could visit the parks but when we said let's go she didn't want to go without Jay who had school during the week.

"I could show you guys where I used to live." I said with a small smile.

"I'd love to know about your past, let's go get dressed." Tye said getting up from the lounge and grabbing her towel.

We separated from Mona and went to our room to shower and get ready. I was in the shower when I heard Tye walk through the doors. I turned the hot water up some more because I knew she would join me. I heard the glass door to the shower swing open and felt Tye's arms wrap around me.

"Baby, you so damn fine." She said humping my ass. I laughed and turned around to face her.

"Let's get a shower like this when we get our own house." Tye said.

"Don't you own the apartment? I could just come live with you." I said grabbing her wash cloth and pouring body wash on it.

"I do but I want to start somewhere fresh with you. I know you guys pay rent where you live and I think Milly would love my apartment." She said lifting her arm so that I could soap her up.

"Wow? Really? You'd let Milly live in your apartment? You'd do all this for me?" I said with tears in my eyes.

She held onto my jaws with both hands and used her thumbs to wipe away the tears that had fallen.

"Babe, I'd do anything for you, know that. As long as it makes you happy." She tenderly kissed me and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's just that I had the worst feeling that you didn't feel the same way for me as I do for you but you've proved me wrong." I said pulling her under the shower head with me.

She kissed me and I pushed her up against the wall. I lifted her leg and she wrapped it around my waist. I started kissing on her neck and rubbing her clit. She was moaning into my ear and massaging my breasts with her free hands. I started lowering myself down to my knees while leaving trails of sloppy kisses on her stomach. I placed her leg over my shoulder and held onto her waist. I slowly licked her clit and felt her shiver under my hands. I pulled her clit between my lips and started softly sucking on it. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head closer. I picked up the pace and she started to moan louder. I ran my tongue up and down her slit and she was thrusting her pussy down onto my tongue. I flicked my tongue on her clit and I felt her knees starting to get weak. I held onto her waist firmly so she could stay up. My lips held onto her clit while my tongue massaged and caressed it. I could feel that she was getting close to her climax so I started moving my head to get better angles. Her leg started to pull my neck in as she tightened up about to cum. I did my best to keep up with her while she rode out her orgasm.

An hour later we were driving out heading to Portmore. My music list was on shuffle and everyone seemed to be enjoying the ride. Tye was holding my hand in her lap and everything just felt close to perfect. We pulled into my old neighborhood and I turned the music down. I stopped in front of my old house and pointed towards it.

"This is where I used to live, my dad had owned the property for years but when he died and my mom found Milly's dad she just upped and left it." I pointed towards the end of the driveway, "the drums that we kept our garbage in was right there and one night my dad came out to take out the garbage to avoid my mom cursing and stood out here for awhile smoking a cigarette, that's as much as I know. I heard a loud crash and then tires screeching. Me and my mom ran out here to see my dad lying on the pavement with blood running from his head and down onto the road and the cigarette was beside his hand still lit. I remember stepping on it and kicking it away. I bent down beside his body and I felt his last breath leave his chest. I couldn't cry, I didn't start crying until days later actually." I said with tears running down my face.