Chap 14: Mona, no!

Mona was supposed to be the designated driver but I found her drunk as hell sitting on the dude's lap locking lips with him. I went to draw her off him and he tried to hold her back.

"Let her the fuck go you moron." I cursed at him. He jumped up and pushed me while I was holding Mona. I stumbled backwards almost falling when Cam held onto me trying to steady me. She walked over to the guy who I thought was her friend and punched him in the face making him fall back into the couch.

"Watch yuh fucking self boss." Cam said to him before walking over to me and helping me with Mona.

"Guys, I'm horny. Where's the dude I was kissing?" Mona dragged out.

Milly was waiting on us in the parking lot so she could leave too. She saw us and came to help us get Mona in the Jeep and buckled up.

"Y'all good?" Milly asked.

"Yeah." I answered and dapped her up. She walked over to her car and drove off.

"Play some Spanish music," Mona said once we got into the Jeep.

I plugged in my phone and tapped my Spanish playlist. It started and Mona was in the backseat singing at her lungs capacity. I pulled out of the parking lot and started on my way home. Despacito started playing and Cam started dancing in her seat.

"Finally! Something that has some English." Cam said holding onto her chest and singing.

I laughed and joined in on the singing.

"What does despacito mean?" Cam asked me.

"Means slowly." I answered.

"You gonna fuck me despacito when we get in?"

I bust out laughing at her sentence and she started to pout.

"No papi, ima fuck yo brains out." I said to her winking.

"Am I getting sex too?" Mona asked.

"No," Cam and I said in unison.

"Can I at least watch?"

"No," I said.

"Yes!" Cam said. I looked over at her thinking she can't be serious.

"What? You don't want her to see you getting your brains blown out by my fire strap game? GIRL I KNOW YOU WANT THIS DICK!" Cam said.

"YES I DO!!" Mona said from the back and we started laughing. If Cam wasn't staying over then I would've fucked Mona but since she is, she just gotta take her L tonight and fall asleep. I hope nothing comes out of her mouth tonight about us having sex in the past.

I parked in my designated parking spot and before I could switch the engine off, Mona had pulled the door and started spilling her guts onto the driveway.

"Ew, Mona! Get the fuck outa my Jeep." I said pulling the seatbelt off of me getting out to go help her. I knew we were about to wake the whole complex because Mona didn't know how to shut the fuck up when she's drunk.

"Ah papi chulo, right there!" She shouted out when I grabbed her waist to lift her up bridal style to carry her up the stairs. I left the keys with Cam telling her to lock up and meet me upstairs.

"I'm sorry I pulled my gun at you earlier pops, I ain't mean to do it. I'm not sure what got over me it's just that I think Richard is cheating and when you told me that you cheated on Cam I just lost it." She whispered while laying her head in the crook of my neck.

"It's alright mami, just go to sleep," I sighed.

I heard keys shaking which meant Cam was on her way up the stairs. She made it pass me and opened the doors allowing me to carry Mona in. I carried her to the guest bedroom and started to strip her down. I asked Cam to bring some water for her and I went to my closet to get her a change of clothes. I came back with her shorts and a tshirt and started to put them on her.