Chap 11: Mona Don.

Mona wanted us to meet at her place and I couldn't object to that. Her place was dope but she was crazy and in her territory anything goes. Cam slept over last night, luckily she had a night bag there from when she was staying with me after leaving the hospital. I dropped her off at work and headed over to the computer store.

"Good morning Ryan." I walked over to the counter and placed a coffee cup in front of him.

"Is that decaf? I'm trying to watch my weight." He said taking up the cup and lifting it to his lips. I didn't respond just allowed him the benefit of the doubt.

He was playing some chill music in the background and I got to work. Today I had to take apart a tower and clean it out. I wonder why people couldn't do this themselves at home, it was pretty simple. I was slowly nodding my head listening to Tadow by Masego when my phone buzzed.

Mona😻: babe, you guys can drop by @ 6 after work.

I read the message and decided to text Cam.

Me: picking u up 5:30
❤️: bring me a chocolate milkshake.
Me: BK or SK.
❤️: BK, get me some nuggets too 😋
Me: Mona will be cooking.
❤️: Nuggets ain't gone do shit! Buy me my nuggets fat head 🙄
Me: Damn, aite fat ass.
❤️: 😘

I laughed and put my phone down getting back to work. A hour or so passed when some teenage girls walked into the store asking about laptop sleeves.

"What kind of laptop?" I asked the girl at the front. She was blushing as hell showing off her braces. I was getting a bit annoyed.

"Uhm, it's a Dell, just don't remember the size laptop right now. Maybe an eight inch?" She winked.

"Okay brace face, let's take it not one, not two, but three notches down. You're doing too much boo and G ain't available so it's either you bring that laptop back or bring yo mama. Get yo young ass outa here and go read a book talking bout maybe an eight inch. You need eight inches of knowledge you two plus two don't know what the fuck that is looking ass, oh I set metal detectors off looking ass bitch." Ryan stepped up to the counter and cussed her ass out. All I could do was laugh at the ridiculous look on her face.

"I'm giving this place ZERO ratings!" She fumed and stormed out, shouting for her friends to follow her.

I gave Ryan a high five and told him thanks because that situation was about to get awkward real quick.

It was lunch time and we went over by the food court to get some lunch. On our way back I got a call from an unknown number. I don't usually answer unknown numbers but I remember giving out my number earlier this week.

"Hello?" I answered after the third ring.
"Hello? Is this Tye from the computer store?"  A feminine voice said.
"Depends on who's asking."
"It's Liza, the shawty with the dreads and the septum piercing?"
"Can you be a lil more specific? What problem did you come in with?"
"I was the one who wanted a video card for an i3 processor."
"Oooooooooh outdated dread girl? Wassup?"

She hissed her teeth, "was just wondering when you could drop by?"

"Monday is good for me, just send your address then."
"Aiite cool. Thanks!"
"No prob b." I said and disconnected the call.

"Who was that?" Ryan asked.

"The girl from earlier this week that wanted the graphics card for an i3."

"You aren't really planning on going over there are you?" He folded his arms.

"Damn it's just business Ry. Hop off my shit." I hissed my teeth.