Chap 2: Work.

I recently started working here and I didn't hate the place as much as I thought I would. I was a computer technician and a nerd maybe that's why no one wanted me. I was busy replacing a HardDrive when I heard the door buzz. I looked on the monitor and seen that someone wanted to come in so I buzzed the locked and they pushed the door open.

A pair of studs walked in.

"Sup G. My computer crashed this morning and my girl recommended this place." The stud with purple locs said, putting the computer bag on the counter.

"Can I?" I asked for her permission to open the bag and she nodded. I handed her a sheet to fill out.

"Just simple questions about the computer. Any last updates, what's the current running OS, we will also need your permission to reset the computer if we need to and that will result in all of your data being lost. Our company is not to be held responsible for any data loss while in our care and that's why we need you to sign here." I said pointing at the X on the bottom of the sheet.

"Uhhh... what's OS?" She scratched her nape while she asked the question. Cute.

"Operating system." Her friend chimed in.

I smiled at her. I just noticed her since they walked in. She was a little taller than me with shaved sides and bleached hair ends. Typical. She was really good looking though. Nice soft pink lips and almond eyes with caramel skin. I could definitely see her rearranging my guts on the beach while the sun sets.

"Alright, I've read through everything and signed. What's the cost?" Purple locs asked handing the paper back to me.

"It depends but with the issue you've described it can range from about $100 to $200. If anything else comes up then we will give you a call and notify you."

"Anything else like?"  She asked.

"If the reason for the crash is the HardDrive then we would need to replace it and that could cost more."

"Okay." She looked puzzled, "I'm sorry man, I just don't know shit about computers but I really need this to work because I got a big proposal due by the end of the week."

"I got you homes" I dapped her up and took the computer bag to the back of the store.

"My names Milly and this is Cam." She said to me when I emerged from the back of the store.

"Cool, it's Tye. I thought you were gonna say her name is rock. You know, milly rock on any block." I smiled at her friend while attempting to crack a joke.

"So you'll give me a shout Tye?" She laughed.

"Yeah, I'll be the one working on it so you good."

She dapped me up once more and turned to leave shouting for Cam to come on and leave the mouses.

"Hey before I go, I just wanna ask if you work on Mac computers too?" She shot me a winner's smile.

"Uh, uhm.. yeah. They guy isn't here as yet though." I stuttered.

"Aiite, cool. Can I have your number to call and find out when he will be in?"  I handed her the company card she she flipped it over.

"Is your number on this G?"

"Nah, just the business numbers and email."