thank you

hey guys,

i drafted this thank you note several times before i actually finished the book because i figured i wouldn't be that affected when it was over, but now that i've published all of the chapters, i'm actually really emotional.

this story has been a rollercoaster for me, truly. it was with me through some dark times, and it has definitely improved with me. some of the last parts are my most proud pieces of work.

for a while, before peaches ever began, i lost all of my inspiration. i was never able to write things other than essays, and everything i typed started exactly the same. it was robotic, almost, and it lasted five years.

then, i downloaded this app. i was obsessed with a ship called tronnor at the time, and i had just found out about fanfiction. i just wanted to read it, really, i never had any intentions of actually publishing anything.

i did end up posting something, though, and it got 100 views and i cried for days. i was overwhelmed by all of the people looking at what i wrote and i lost any confidence that i had built up in that time. i deleted the story, and rebranded this account.

it's had it's share of names, but then sat, unused, for a couple years.

then, a little old show called stranger things released on netflix, and i decided to fall down the rabbit hole again. the first story i read was one by @.-boris, a mileven story, and then i was hooked.

i posted a part to this story with a very loose plotline, and then kept posting.

it started getting a lot more views than i was expecting. by the end of the first month, it had only had 60 or so views. within a week of that, it had 600. the numbers wouldn't stop going up at this point, reaching upwards of 2000 views in two months of the story being published.

my mom bought me a cake.

i had never felt so much love and support from a large group of people until i started publishing on here. i have a mini breakdown with every hundred more views that we get, and my friends are so supportive that it hurts.

i just want to thank you all for listening. thank you for every reading list that you added this story to, every comment that you left, every vote, and every view. i appreciate every single fucking one of you and i hope that you know that.

you all brought me so much happiness in a time of darkness in my life and i couldn't be more grateful for that.

i love you all so goddamn much and it is so bittersweet writing the thank you note to this, symbolizing the ending of this story. i don't ship fillie anymore, and i don't really stan millie like i used to, but it has been so fun to be able to write through her head.

i hope that you had some sort of emotion when you read this, and i'm sorry that it's sort of a mess. the plot wasn't really figured out so it's kind of just a ton of one-shots shoved into a book.

thank you for putting up with all of my promises and bullshit excuses and for listening to me.

i really don't think i could've gotten any luckier than this with my readers.

i love you all so fucking much and just know that you can ALWAYS message me if you need someone to talk to. i am happy to be your friend if you need one, and i will never pass down the opportunity to talk to you guys.

thank you again for all of the support, i'll have new stories out in about a month, i want to write most of them before i post. do you guys care if they are reddie-centric? like as in richie tozier/eddie kaspbrak... because that's the only ship that i like right now and i have 4 stories started so far and they keep comin lol

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

i don't want to close this letter off because that means it's really over, but i have to at some point i guess.

thank you. i love you. please keep being incredible and don't be afraid to just fucking do it okay? i believe in you. your future is bright. i sound like a nike advert so i'm going to go now.

i love you guys so much.

-paige