3

1770 Words
"I'll be there to stop the bleeding, I'll be there to start the healing, I will give you what your needing, I'll be right there"
______________________________________

Airiona Lynch

"Bae I like this" I say holding up a yellow crop top. It was simple but cute.

"Yea, yellow looks sexy on you" He says causing me to smile. Nothings better than your man complementing you.

We paid for the yellow shirt and went to foot locker. In the midst of us looking at these checkerboard vans he got a call on his phone.

"Lemme go take this" He says answering the call and leaving out of the store. I scrunched my face up. Did he really had to leave to answer a call?

I shrugged it off and continued looking at the shoes. A throat clearing from behind me caused me to turn around. My eyes widened as I came face to face with Tray.

This our first time seeing eachother since he left my room. The gang came over of course but Tray never came with them.

"You just gome stare at me or move out the way so I can look at the shoes" He says with a annoyed expression on his face. I rolled my eyes before replying

"You dont even like vans"

"You dont wear a size nine either"

"How you know I dont?"

"How you know I don't like vans?"

"Jordans are more you, Vans doesnt fit you"

"I wear what the fuck I want" He says before turning to walk away, I quickly grabbed his arm turning him around.

"Tray? Wassup with this attitude you giving me"

"Ain nobody got a attitude Airi you buggin' let's just act like we dont know eachother"

"Thats what you want?" I asked and he nodded looking past me. I grabbed his face turning it to me.

"Look at me" I say and he looks me into my eyes "Is that what you want? To pretend you didn't say you felt something for me?"

"You really wanna know what I want?"

I nodded my head. He chuckled and said "what I want"

He took a step closer. "Is you" He says before smashing his lips onto mine. He pulled away leaving a mark.

Once his lips was off mines I instantly wanted to kiss them again but I knew it was wrong so I stepped away.

"Tray- you--"

"What, you want me to leave again?"

"Maybe you were right, we should act like we dont know eachother, its for the best"

The hurt expression he first had was replaced with a blank one. "The best for you right? Fuck my feelins huh?"

"Tray you dont even know what you feel, you probably want me to just be another fling of yours"

"Ight man bye Airi"