5

1053 Words

"Oh you really proud claiming that your single , please don't act like I ain't seen those dms"
______________________________________

Airiona Lynch

I laughed as Damien did a weird little dance to the old school school song that was playing.

"Ouuu, baby play Fantasia when I see you" He says excitedly , he was in love with that song.

"Oh yea baby I seen this post it was like when I see you or boo'd up which one?"

"When I see you " He says in a duh tone. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed his phone. I put in my fingerprint, soon as I was gonna click YouTube, he got a dm.

Slimshyia: Really? Hey daddy 😍.

I scrunched my face up and clicked the message. She was replying to his story that said "I'm big single"

"Damien Rashad Jackson Jr" I semi yelled. He stopped dancing and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"So you single now?" I asked causing him to chuckle. I didn't see nothing funny, I was so close to slapping him.

"I was being petty, you been spending all yo time with Tray , I'm jealous" He say, I shook my head.

"That wasn't the only one, Damien who is all these girls?"

"What you mean? You got a sexy ass nigga , they want me"

"They can't have you, are you forgetting you got a girlfriend?"

" when you with Tray do you forget you got a boyfriend?"

Good question.

"No, he knows the boundaries and plus the only reason I'm hanging with Tray so much is because-"

"He's going through some yea blah blah blah, but baby I need you to" He says and I instantly started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry, im so sorry baby I'm terrible" I say on the verge of tears. Damien smacked his teeth and pulled me in a hug. "Chill out, you good" 

I looked at the clock on the wall that read 2:28 pm. Shoot I'm gonna be late. "Baby I gotta work, but I get off a 8 be here with Daniel"

I say running to my room. I quickly got dressed in something work appropriate and grabbed my keys. I gave Damien a quick kiss before running out the door. I jumped in the car and quickly sped off, heading to work. I was at a red light when my phone started ringing.

I answered without looking at the contact. "Hello"

"Wassup Airi can you stop by?" Tray says into the phone, I fought a smile.

"Actually Tray I'm on my way to work"

"Right...sorry for bothering you" He says hanging up. I sighed. I knew something was wrong by his voice. I looked at the time . 2:40

I grabbed my phone and called my boss.

"Hey boss I was wondering could I come in at 5?"

"Yea, Airi you rarely ask so if you do I know it's important"

"Yes. Thank you so much" I say hanging up and making a U turn to Tray's house.

*

"Airi, you came?" Tray asked once he answered the door. I nodded my head and walked in the house.

"Yea what is it?"

"CHRIS!" Tray yelled. Seconds later Chris came downstairs. I was surprised but I didn't let it show. He looked okay, it didn't even look like he was in a car accident or had cancer.

I ran to Chris and tackled him in a hug. Chris chuckled and hugged me back. "I missed you to Airi"

I pulled away and stared at him with a smile on my face. "Gilly, Gilly, Gilly"

He started dancing before we both started laughing. Tray walked over to us with a smile on his face.

"Movie?" Me and Chris laughed and nodded our head. We all sat on the sofa and watched big mouth. At least we could pretend everything was normal. I can't wait till it's really back to normal.

But I don't think that could ever happen.

"How was court?" I asked Chris.

"It was fine, he paying us big time"

"I know it's my fault you don't have to keep telling me" Tray says out of nowhere. His eyes were dark again as he stared ahead. Me and Chris shared a terrified look.

"I'm sorry! I wish it was me instead of you" Tray yells angrily.

"I know she'll never feel the same, leave me the fuck alone!"

I placed a hand on his shoulder and as soon as I did he calmed down and looked at me watery eyed.

"How can I deal with this pain?" He says in a fragile voice. I engulfed him in a hug. "Cry Tray, let it out"

He silently cried on my shoulder . I didn't stop him. My phone dinged. I picked it up and groaned .

Pinkysbad:Wassup with yo fine ass

Damien still had that I'm big single on his story and as soon as I got home he was gonna get it.

Tray looked at the phone and smacked his teeth. "You needa come fuck with a real nigga"

I looked away trying my best to hide my smile. "You a fool"

My phone dinged again causing me to scrunch my face up and check it.

Pinkysbad: oh you texting me back , wifey won't get mad?

I sighed and turned my phone off. It probably wasn't serious anyways, they always tried to get at him. I know he'd never cheat. I hope.

"Chris who you texting ?" Tray says causing me to look over at his phone that he quickly hid.

"This shorty....she something man" He says chuckling and shaking his head.

"Damn everybody boo'd up except me, Airi help ya boy out"

"Want me to put you on?" I say but the thought of him with someone else caused a sting in my heart. But why?

"With you?" He asked seriously. I laughed and shook my head. I looked over my shoulder seeing Chris text someone. Wait— is that doesn't she go with —

A picture popped up on the screen causing my eyes to widen. I don't know what they got going on but ima mind my business.

Who y'all think Chris was texting?

Idk how y'all gonna react when y'all find out who Chris messing with but don't hate me hehe.

Vote and Comment shorties 💓