7

1240 Words
"I got so damn high I'm in love, I done mixed my heart up with my drugs, Let me roll up yo body and light up"

______________________________________

Airiona Lynch

I ran my hands down my dress, making sure it was neat looking, before going back to the mirror and looking at my hair.

I rarely put tracks in my head, or weave but I had to for this event. My sister Ciara did this one though and she did her thing because I was looking cute.

The black and white dress fitted me like a second skin, showing off all my curves, exposing some breast. The door opened and Damien came in the room with his work clothes on. I rolled my eyes but decided not to say nothing.

"Shit I can't wait to take that off of you" He says kissing my neck.

"That's if your here" I say pushing him off me.

"I don't want any other niggas touching you when you there"

I sighed and turned to face him. "Are you cheating on me?"

He walked closer to me and grabbed me by my waist. "No, I would never cheat on you"

"I hope not" I say pecking his lips and turning away from him. My phone dinged. I looked down at it seeing a message.

Carmen💗: Airi you ready? We outside.

Me: yea im coming.

I grabbed my purse, making sure I had everything and that I looked good. I yelled a goodbye to Damien before hurrying out the door.

"Dang Airi, looking to fine like that, yo man gonna be mad cause all the dudes bout to be on you" Nique says.

"Right, Airi too fine" Carmen agrees. I gave them both once overs. They both had on all black , Carmen dressed in a black dress that fitted and exposed her breast, Nique wore a see through long sleeve shirt and a black skirt.

"Look at y'all though, Where the guys ?"  I don't know if I was asking for all of them or one in specific

"They already there, They was complaining about us taking forever"

"It takes time to look this good" Nique says flipping her hair.

"Really? I thought y'all just woke up" I say and I meant it, both Carmen and Nique looked beautiful make up or no make.