11

______________________________________

Airiona Lynch

The enticing kiss only lasted for a minute before Tray pulled away. I stared at him in confusion, isn't this what he wanted.

"You not bout use me for revenge, or medicine"

"I'm sorry, I just want our friendship back"

He pulled me in a tight, comforting hug. "It never went nowhere"

He pulled away giving me a huge smile. "Now as for that nigga, boss up on his ass and show him what he missing out on"

*

Christopher Gilly

Carmen- call me.

Carmen- i miss you.

I slightly sighed as I debated on whether or not I should call her. I knew Carmen well enough to know she was going to try to seduce me into getting back intimate with her.

Being the fool I was I knew I was going I fall for it. It's been almost a month since we ended our thing, yet I still can't get her out of my mind. I thought my feelings would fade by now but they only got stronger whenever I thought of her and they way her touch felt against my skin.

I clicked the green button holding the phone to my ear. She didn't give the time phone to ring as she answered on the first one. "Chris! Hi!"

"Carmen are you drunk?"

"Imkindainthemiddleofnowhere" She slurred our causing me to jump up.

I grabbed my keys, throwing on the first pair of shoes i had, running out the door ignoring Tray and Airi who was sitting on the sofa kissing. I quickly hopped in, starting the car and pulling out.

"Look around Carmen, any stores?"

"That place where I fell in love with you-." She stopped as she hiccups. "That's where I am"

"Carmen-" I was speechless, not knowing what to say, I kept quiet and drove to the place where me and Carmen went on our last and first date at.

I got there within 30 minutes. I immediately walked over to Carmen, who was sitting on the steps crying. I sat next to her, pulling her in a hug.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Take me home" she says. I nodded and picked her up, putting her in the passenger seat. The ride was silent until she spoke

"Chris, I don't love you, I didn't mean that"

Felt like she just took a jab at my heart, I sighed before saying. "I know Carmen"

This short but y'all deserve it. Just some quick , working on chapters 12 & 14 now

50 votes 🌹?