6

835 Words

"Baby I know it ain't right , but the chemistry we have is so hard to fight"
______________________________________

"Baby I know it ain't right , but the chemistry we have is so hard to fight"______________________________________

Christopher Gilly

I adjusted my eyes to the sun that was shining bright through the blinds before looking down at the beauty that laid on my bare chest.

She looked amazing with the sun shining on her, her light skin glowing as her hair sat in a lazy curly ponytail. I wanted so much more with her than this lowkey thing we had going on.

Her eyes opened and she gave me small smile. "Stop staring"

"I could stare at you forever"

Her cheeks turned a light pink color causing me to smile. Her man couldn't do that.

"Chris....what's the percentage of you beating it...wait maybe I don't want to know" She says barely above a whisper. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not going no where no time soon" I hope.

Her phone started ringing causing her to sigh. She reached over and grabbed it from the dresser. She answered it with her finger to her lips telling me to stay quiet. That let me know that was her nigga.

"Hey baby— Airi's house— in a few, okay bye, love you to baby" She says quickly hanging up. I groaned and pushed her off me. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.

She laid her head on my shoulder. I sighed. "Carmen we gotta end this"

"What? Why? The sex isn't good anymore? It's still amazing to me"

I shook my head and shrugged her off of me , then stood up. "No it's not that, Carmen my feelings on the line fuckin with yo ass"

"And my relationship on the line"

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"Chris— what-"

"Do. You. Love. Him."

"Of course I love him Chris"

"Not you dont because if you truly did love him you wouldn't have fell for me"

"Chris who said I fell for you?"

I took a step closer to her causing her to stumble back. I lifted my hand to touch her cheek and she flinched causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"He been hitting you?" I ask and her face went pale.

"Carmen that nigga been hitting you?!" I say raising my tone. The look on her face caused me to soften. I pulled her in a hug and she started crying instantly.

"Stop crying, he ain't worth it" I say as I wiped her tears.

"Carmen I know it's a lot— but this still gotta stop until you leave him alone"

"Okay just one more day— then we can just be friends"

"Can we Carmen?" I say as the time we first started messing around came into mind.

"Where y'all going?" I asked Corey and Tray who were on their way out the door.

"The store" They simply said before leaving out. Carmen rolled her eyes and sat next to me.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"The store? At 4 in the morning? I'm not stupid"

"Yes you are" I say causing her eyes to widened as she stared at me in shock.

"What how?"

"You stupid for staying with him" I paused thinking of the best way to say this. "You not stupid so you know what he doing, but you stupid for staying with him"

"I wanna give him a taste of his own medicine, but that's not me" She says as I stared at her. She was so beautiful to me, Corey didn't deserve her.

"Stop staring"

"I can't girl, ima need glasses cause you blinding me with all yo beauty" I say causing her to laugh and blush.

I'm not gone lie I always had a thing for Carmen, but I respected people's relationships.

She scooted closer and started leaning in. I wanted to. I wanted to so bad. But I shook my head and looked away.

"I can't do that"

"But I can" She says as she grabbed my face and smashed her lips onto mine.

I didn't want to do it, nor did I know it would lead this far but the chemistry we had was so hard to fight.

"Honestly after all this, you believe we can still be friends?" I asked she stared at me in deep thought before sighing and shaking her head.

"But we can try"

"We can try later" I say grabbing her waist, pulling her closer and smashing my lips on hers. It was rough and gentle. The kiss was full of mixed emotions. Passion, love, anger, happiness, and despair. We took it all out on each other.

But that's too bad, because after today it was gonna end. It was gonna be over. This would be the last time I could kiss her, touch her, love her, and I was gonna make the best of it.

longer chapters in near future.

uh, thoughts ? Feelings?

How do y'all feel about chris and carmen ? should they end it ?

Lemme know

Vote and Comment ! 💓