Chapter Twelve: The Decision

Harry's POV

We all walked outside late at night, Y/N was asleep. We all sat down in the chairs, utterly confused. "So what is this all about?" I questioned as we sat on the steps. It felt so good to be here with the Sidemen again, almost making me want to stay. "I've brought everyone here because we need to discuss ourselves as a group." Proposed Josh. Simon stepped up, adding to it because it made zero sense, "Pretty much, we're thinking about a new member." It was obvious who he wanted, and how could I say no!? It was just one thing, we were kind of a boy group, i'm not against having her in the group, I would love it, but I sat there silently, waiting for someone else to say anything. "I mean, it's not like any of us are opposed to the option," Pointed out Vik, I looked around, seeing everyones faces, the only one who seemed uncomfortable was Ethan. I don't get it, he defiantly did like her, I mean how could anyone not like her. She's perfect.

Simon's POV

"So is this official?" I questioned, the thought of her going home made me sick to my stomach. The others all nodded, then Tobi spoke up, "How are we going to tell our fans?" I casted a glance at the rest of them, "I mean, everyone does like her." I pointed out. Ethan stood up awkwardly, "Guys, what are we doing here?" Harry stood up quickly ready to be on the defense, lifting an eyebrow, "What do you mean Ethan?" His voice was a little lower than I was comfortable with.

Y/N's POV

I walked down the stairs softly, tiptoeing to the door. I lifted the curtain ever so slightly, pressing my ear to the wall next to it, I'm pretty certain it was Ethan, "She's not like us. I mean, isn't it slightly strange that she kinda just moved in?" I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach, they didn't want me here...? I peeked my eye through the window as I felt tears forming in my eyes. I batted my eyelashes, trying to keep them back. Ethan and Harry were both standing, with angered looks on their face. I shut the curtain quickly as the tears started to fall down my face. I ran up stairs, slamming the door behind me.

JJ's POV

I stood up quickly, my chair flung back hitting the grass hard, snapping it in two, "So first you're going to knock a girl over and next kick her out? When does it end!" I snapped as I got up into his face. I could feel my own veins popping out of my head. I felt a hand on my stomach, trying to push me back, there was no way any of them could shove me down. I could barely see who it was, because I was staring into Ethan's eyes intensely. It was Vik, "Guys! Let's all calm down." He said softly. He was defiantly scared, just as scared as Ethan. I was proud of Ethan, he's been working out, eating right, and truly happy with the way he was, but there was no way I would ever stop calling him fat. I was proud, but he'd never know it. "You heard me!" He said trying to gave confidence. I clenched my hands in fist, but the moment I did so I felt Simon tugging me back. He pulled on me with all of his strength, but I didn't even move. Josh got Ethan back, Ethan seemed relieved that he did so. I sighed, giving in. I sat down in my seat. Harry who was just standing there, took a deep breath, "Let's calm down." He says softly, "We don't have to decide right now, let's just sleep on it, k?" Everyone nods and heads back into the house.

Y/N's POV

I could hear everyone coming back inside, they were so terrible at being quiet. I started to chuck some things into my suitcase, a little money, some waters, and some clothes. I looked over at my desk, seeing a picture of both the teams before the match, all of us ready. I stuffed it quickly into the bag. I wrote a note quickly, and left it on my desk. I was planning to get a ticket back to America. I just got a paycheck, so I might be able to make it back. I slung the bag over my shoulder, by the time I was done, everyone seemed to be settled. I was pretty certain I knew where the airport was from our drive to the pitch, it wasn't super far from here, but defiantly wouldn't be easy. I opened the window door gently, pushing out the screen. "Crap..." I muttered under my breath, it was raining. I shrugged, slinging my body against the wall. I pushed my sneakers into the wall, but it couldn't stick to anything. I looked around in the yard, I was pretty much over the pool. I tossed my bag on the ground, it landed right into the grass. Taking a deep breath, I wished I wouldn't miss.