Present

During the summer vacation of my 1st year of middle school, William moved out of town. Leaving my feelings unconveyed. Since then , three years have passed. William still exists within a corner of my heart. And then I'll feel this way. I want to go back to that time.

"Diane, Good morning."

"Mo-Morning... Claire."

Long curly brown hair, ocean blue eyes and the face always decorated with a smile. That's me. Diane Walsh. Right now I'm continuing the third semester of my 1st year of high school peacefully.

At the lesson begin.

"This, I'm returning your book.Thanks.", said Claire.

"Oh oh yeah.", I answered.

I took the book and stuffed it into my bag, wich was just messy.

"As usual, your bag is so unkempt. You are a girl, so please be more feminine."

"Ahahahaha."

I feel troubled when people say such foolish things to me. I am obiviously aware of such things!

"Sometimes I feel like Diane's bag is a pan-dimensional bag", tought Claire.

Suddenly another person comes from behind to Diane an began to talk, it was Lindsey her other friend.

"What are your saying! This is what makes Diane unique from the rest isn't that right?"

"Unlike that kind of girl over there.", Lindsey said and pointed on a girl, that just passed.

The girls name is Malou Campbell. She is a sweet girl. When boys seeing her they just like "Whoa g- goo-good morning sweetie",and she reponds in a too cute way, back.

"Look at that! That upward glance!"

"Malou Campbell is really girly,right~"

"Why do guys prefer girls to be like that?"

"If you take a closer look, it is not as is she's really cute."

"It is the atmosphere. The atmosphere."

"You guys are making such evil faces."

However, even though she is been isolated by the girls in our class, she seems to be completely fine about it. She must have a strong heart. I don't think I will be fine alone...

It was okay during first year of middle school.

Flashback

"Hey ~isn't Diane good-looking?",said a girl.

"Ah~she is cute.", answered the other girl.

"She's also very softspoken.",said another girl.

During my second year in middle school, my sourroundings started more commotions about me.

"Those girls should learn from Diane!",said a random boy.

"Yeah~they love to squeal at whatever they see... so noisy.",responded a different boy.

Then suddenly.

"In front of guys, Diane is acting all cutesy.", said a girl.

"Right... so irritating.", said the other girl.

I'm alone.

Flashback end

That continued until I graduated from middle school. That's why I upon reaching high school I will not let go of the chance to reset my life. This is creation of brand new Diane.

Lindsey,Claire and Diane were at the cafeteria. Now they are on the way back to class.

"I'm so famished!! Let's hurry back to class-rooms!", I said.

"You bought this much today as well?", Claire asked me.

"You really eat well- like always.",said Lindsey.

Now that I think of it, 1st year of middle school is the time, I enjoyed the most. When William Harris and I sheltered ourselves from the rain...

"Harris!", someone called from behind.

I turned back and saw two students, talking to a teacher.

"Hey~Do you want some gum?", said the one student and held a pack chewing gum in his hands.

"Hey Mr.Harris?", said the other student.

"Yeah, give me one of those.", Mr.Harris answered.

"Teacher~Aren't you giving us too much English homework today? Isn't it too demainding to finish it by tomorrow?", the first student asked.

"I don't think it's a lot though, do it properly, okay?", Mr.Harris answered and smiled.

Mean while by the girls.

"Diane-", Lindsey said and stubbed me with her ellbow.

"Usually you are not interested in guys, but you seem to be reacting differently towards Mr.Harris, could it be love?"

"What?! No way!", I replied hastily.

"Then ... Why?"

"... Probably, because he had the same surname as my first love."

"EH."

"Diane had fallen in love before?"

"Well... erm... yeah."

"What kind of person was he? Your first love!!"

"What kind... you said."

"He had a petite build and was a reserved person, I suppose...?"

"How about his facial features? Does he take a resemblance to anyone?"

"Eh ... His face is.."

I looked again back to Mr.Harris who still talks to the students.

Oh that's right, he looks a bit like Mr.Harris some how.

"Wah, I have given too much. Gimme some back.",the student said.

"Too late. I ate them.", Mr.Harris answered and laught.

Resembles William.

...Well, maybe this is just an assumption of mine.

I shouldn't feel attracted towards him.