Collide

Even if I reacted slightly towards his name. Even if I felt they looked alike. That probably shows that I have not forgotten about William.

Again. William is not here...

Two boy passed the hallway and looked behind Diane.

"Hey~Classmate Diane is cute, isn't she?", the one boy said to the other boy.

Wai- Stop saying weird thing. That's not good.

"Ah.. but Diane is... ", the one boy answered.

Hey, look at this! Everyone look at me.

"Wait, what are you doing?", Lindsey asked shocked.

I started eating like a wild my canteen food. Munch,munch. The boys just should look at me, that I am not that cute.

You better take a look!

"Somehow I can't hold back my hunger anymore!", I lied.

Thanks, the boys had seen that. The boys started again to talk.

"Ah I take back what I said...", the one stuttered.

"Right?",he answered.

My friends and me could hear all what they said.

"If Diane is more feminime in her ways, she would have been popular...", Claire said.

"Wha... ?! I could care less about that stuff, I'm weak with guys.", I responded.

"Wa- That's an unhealthy remark-", added Lindsey.

"As long as I have everyone I'm fine without... ", I began to talk.

She doesn't even had the business to end a sentence, already someone bumped into her,a boy.

"Boys!", I ended the sentence.

As he bumped into me, I droppedy bread. He had good reflex because he caught it and gave it to me. Nice catch.

"Sorry, the bread almost lost it's taste.", he said randomly and left.

I turned around and looked after him.

Eh? Eh? That guy just now... William Harris? Why did I think of him? After all he's totally different. Even his voice and his back, they are totally different. But my chest.

"Are you okay, Diane, we're leaving now.", said Claire suddenly.

Feels fuzzy.

"... There is something that I forgot to buy."

"Sorry, please go back first.", I answered.

"Eh? What else do you want to buy?", Lindsey asked.

But I was already gone. I went into the same direction where the boy left.

Why, even though his voice, no his back, are totally different. Why did I think of William?

I wish I had seen more of his face... I don't ususally pay attention to a guys face, that's why... There he was, that guy. He went along the door to the outside. He didn't saw me. I just saw his back. I stopped and looked at him. Someone was behind me and called something.

"Russel... !", called the person behind me.

The boy was well meant, that I ran after. He tourned around and I saw his face. My heart. Thump. The boy who called him walked slowly to him and said.

"What are you buying at this time? Me too-."

Eh Russel?

The boy smiled at me, then he turns again back and left with the other boy who appeared.

His face resembles a lot, but "Russel" ?

It is the wrong person... Maybe I was just assuming that they looked alike... Puh. I'm glad I didn't called out him...

I went again back to class. Ah Malou, on the way I saw Malou sitting on a bench, alone.

Our eyes met...

If I leave now, it will be a bit... right-

"Isn't it could out here? Why don't you eat in the class?", I asked her friendly.

"Today is warm so I'm fine sitting here, thank you.", she answered and smiled at me.

This person is really cute, huh-

I remembered what Lindsey and Claire said. "If you look at her face carefully, it is not like she is cute?" "It is the atmosphere, the atmosphere."

Well, I understand how everyone truly feels about her. "Diane... ? Well, she is not that cute as told" "Boys likes the docile type, how foolish" "We don't really care much though." "She just wants to be with the guys, right?"

I saw on her table a sweet key chain, kind of a raibbit or else. Her personality is such that she doesn't care what the others are thinking about her, actually I really wanted to hang out with someone like that but my current character is a bit... speaking of wich, I like this a lot though.

"Okay, well then, I will take my leave first.", I said.

"Okay.", Malou answered.

Because I don't want to have such thoughts anymore, after all, being able to mingle well with the other girls is many times are important! ... to be honest-

On the way to class, I went past the washroom. Lindsey and Claire were there too. They began to talk about me. I hide to listen.

"About Diane.", Lindsey started to talk.

"It is because she is tomboy-ish that she can get to hang out with us."

"Ah! that's probably right.", Claire answered.

"Diane has a cute face.. So if she is all-girly it might become annoying."

Ah. Ah. That's dangerouse!

See. See, as I thought I wasn't wrong!! I did a great job!

Lindsey and Claire weren't the only one in the washroom. There was a girl. She stands in front of Claire and Lindsey.

"Hey, if you are done, can you step aside?", the girl asked.

"Yep. Sorry.",said Claire and pushed Lindsey out of the washroom with herself.

"Ah... AH Diane.", Lindsey realized.

Oh they saw me.

"Could... could it be you heard us just now?"

"Haha it is okay! There is no way I can be that feminine anyway.", I lied and laughed.

"That's right.", Lindsey responded with worry sweat in her face.

"It is the fact that Diane's always so blunt that we like her~",added Claire.

The girl from earlier what was also in the washroom went out. We all fluttered together. She glared at us with her eyes.

"Noisy.", she said and walked away.

"Class 1 Amanda Clark."

"Seems scary, isn't she?",added Lindsey.

"She has such an intimidating presence.",Claire stuttered.

Amanda Clark... that person is also a lone wolf.

I understand,you are fine being alone.
So please don't mind our presence.