Thoughts

As I walked through the hallway, I wondered if I was the same as Malou. I think I'm more of the complete opposite version of acting all-adorable. Hmmm.. As I reached the corner I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, are you listening to me at all?"

"Yeah, I'm listening..."

"Didn't I told you before that you will have to pull up your grades by the end of the term? What is with this kind of grades then?"

It was Mr.Harris and he was arguing with someone..with William.

Is Mr.Harris the form teacher of the Special Advanced class?

"What is it that you are staring at?" William said and looked in my direction.

Oh no, William has noticed me, I should not have stared so much.

"I'm not looking at all!", I replied,stuck out my tongue and entered the teacher's room.

"Diane~ Don't be loud when entering staff room", a teacher warned me.

"I'm sorry", I replied quietly.

After I picked up the notebooks I wanted to go back but ah ..it's better if I had left the door open. Well talking about a girl's rudeness...
Laboriously I managed to open the door with my feet. But when I opened the door I saw William, he was about to pass by and our eyes met. We starred at each other.

"It's seems quite a lot of stuff to be doing all of these your own. So those friends whom you call affectionately by first-name basis don't even help you with such trivial matters?", he said in amusement.

"Since you know I have much to carry can't you help me out with it?", I asked.

"I don't wanna do it", William replied.

"William!", someone yelled.

"So annoying, I'll be going off first", William said and left.

"Ah, are you really not going to help me out..."

What the...

I turned around quickly that was too embarrassing for me.

"Jeez I'm sorry ..that boy..",said Mr.Harris.

"I'll help you with it. Which class is it?"

Why is Mr.Harris apologising...

"Ah 2nd class."

"The outer corridors are cold, so let's take the middle stairs then."

"Okay."

On the way to my class, climbing up the stairs, Mr.Harris began a small talk.

"Are you friends with William?"

"We used to be in the same middle school. But it's been a while since we saw one another."

"Ah I see~!", he said an smiled.

?... Mr.Harris looks pleased... He still had some bad hair stuck there...

"I would be glad if you would be friends with him!"

"Don't say impossible things!", I answered too noisy.

Didn't he saw how we interacted earlier?!

"Hahaa", Mr.Harris began to laughter.

Wow... There's a split resemblance...
Stop looking for the William that dwelled in the past!