A loser, aren't you?

"Do you love me?" I want to know more about him, is this feeling... love? But I wonder... if I love... the 'present' William?

"H-How can you say something like that so easily?! You're being over confident..!!", I said surprised.

"As if! You were the one who rubbed my head and all, right~?!", he answered and let go of my hand, rather said, he threw it away.

"I didn't think of you the way I used to, I was wondering if you had misunderstand about it. I'm just confirming. Confirming!", he added.

"Same goes for me! I'm definitely not in love with the present William! ...It's just since I know the old you... Rather than saying that I'm bothere by the present William who had changed, since then I should say it is hard to convince myself.. We both changed, right?!"

"Stop looking for the old me! Something like that is just depressing. You pretend as if you had move on, ...", he spoke and started to get up.

"...when in fact, you are still clinging to the past. A loser, aren't you?", he ended talking and left the room.

Wha-What was that..? My whole is body shaking.

As I thought to the present William. I'm absolutely... not in love with him!!

The day after we talked. Today's task is to gardening and clean with the whole group. Timmethy and William with foliage broom's, Malou and me, with gloves at the grass plucking, but Amanda was somewhere else doing her job. After a while I noticed that William looked at me, but I turned away quickly and groaned.

"What was that? Are you still annoyed over yesterday's matter? That's why girls are...", he started to talk but Timmethy interrupt him unnoticed.

"What's with both of you? Did you had a fight?", asked Timmethy.

"Not really~", answered William and I at the same time.

"Ahaha! They had a fight, just like lovers", chuckled Malou.

"Who would be lovers with that kind of person!", we answered again at the same time, but I was a little more short-tempered.

"It's hard to tell sometimes wether they really have chemistry going on between them, right?", replied Timmethy.

I continued to tear the gras out annoyed and saw in my corner of view how Malou began to stare at Timmethy evil, I think she is still angry because of her muffin and wants revenge.

"I'll clean over there", said Malou and went away.

"What's with her?", asked Timmethy.

"She hates you, right?", said William and I again together.

"Truth is... the two of you get along really well with each other, right?", asked Timmethy.

At the same time, Malou has moved further away from the group. She was just walking around the corner of a building until she heard a familiar voice. She saw Mr.Harris wearing a headscarf, extra for cleaning and Amanda who was with him, they cleaned the windows. She stopped at the corner and watched them carefully.

"This place is taken care of you can go join cleaning with the others, Amanda"

"There are numbers of people there, I will help you out here"

"Amanda, you have to be friendlier with other people. If you are gonna give me the answer that you are okay with being alone. Then tell me if you had put an effort in finding your place"