Big Brother

William and I went outside. Where is he taking me? And why he does not let go of my hand.

"So you aren't living with Mr.Harris now? Why not?"

"It will be gossiped about, since we are in the same school."

"William, have you lived on your own all this time?"

"I stayed with another brother."

"So have you moved back to your old house?"

"Yeah..."

"With your mom?"

"Nah, just me."

"Then why did you change your name-"

"All right. That should be enough. It's got nothing to do with you anyway."

"It-It has got to do with me! Because you were the one who got me into this situation!" , I replied and pulled my hand away from his.

"So if I let go, I don't have anything to do with you, right?", I added.

He just stood there and looked me in the eyes. William... I don't seem to feel that you are here, why is it that... even when our eyes are meeting...? 

"Didn't you say you prefered me to let go of you?  Let go of me then.", I said while grabbing him at his upper arms.

Where the hell ... has William's heart gone to?

"Y-You dissappeared from my life all of a sudden, and now you reappeared without a warning! I'm supposed to have the rights to ask you a lot of questions!", I started to cry.

"Didn't I say it before? It's annoying, so stop crying..", William answered.

William leaned forward and rested his head on Diane's shoulder as he whispered to her "I'm sorry.."

"William... ?"

"The summer festival.."

"Eh?"

"You waited for me, right? That day at the Rose Park.."

"Yeah, I waited.. I waited for you all evening!", I began to cry again.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry.. I thought, since you really disliked guys, you wouldn't turn up.  But that... Actually, I planned to head down to Rose Park anyway. But ever since the summer holidays, my family was in total mess. A lot happend. As such, I was unable to turn up at the clock tower.", William replied. He had already taken his head off my shoulders and looked with a slight smile into my tear-stained face.

William... That's right. William too... had plenty of things going on at that time. He had way more to cope with than I did. Even so,  I was...

"I'm sorry too, for being insensitive and asking you about it."

"It's ok. Let's head home, then."

"Okay."

"In that case, I'm going this way."

"Yeah."

"Ah William! Look forward to dinner!"

"Why?"

"You should't be asking 'Why' right now! Isn't Mr.Harris heading over to your place to prepare dinner for you?"

"Ah-That's right! My brother's coming over.."

"Ahahaha! I'll see you tomorrow, bye then! Bye bye!"