Mr.Harris

The next day in school.                

Ever since that happened, I just couldn't talk to Lindsey and Claire at all. The rest of the classmates as well. I'd only speak to them when there's a need to.

"Remember to clear everything that's underneath your desks!", said the teacher.

Just like that, I marked the end of my first year today. I wonder if I'd be ok  with things like this. If things go on like this ...

The hour was over and everyone left the classroom. I dare to talk to them later ...

"Lindsey! Claire!", I shouted after them.

"What is it?", asked Lindsey.

"Ah.. the thing is.."

If this goes on..

"That was the truth."

..I think things might work out.

"I.. I'm sorry about what I said before... I know that it was my fault, but "

This is scary.

"I'm scared of being disliked and I never planned to take it out on both of you."

To be saying such words right now.. Really scary.

"I meant what I said thouh.", I ended.

"I can understand how you're feeling right now. And if that's what you had intended to tell us all along, then I don't think we should be friends anymore. It's not entirely your fault, though. It's just that, I feel like we won't get along anymore... See ya ", Lindsey answered and left.

"Ahh Lindsey wait up!", Claire called and ran after her.

I stood there alone and looked after them. But then Malou came from behind and spoke to me.

"So you weren't able to patch things up..", said Malou to my back.

"When I was younger, my teacher used to tell me this. You have to be on good terms with all of your friends, okay? Back then I thought that it was the right way to make friends. Actually, I still think that it's the right way. But things sometimes don't go as smooth as they promised to be.", I began to explain.

There are times when things won't turn out well, even when you compromise with it. Back then, I had no one to teach me about such things. To be able to learn about things that I was never taught...

"But this is something that can't be helped! I found out by myself!", I ended.

To be able to receive strenght from things you have broken away from... I  finally learnt that today. That I'm so much stronger than I was before.

"I.. I should try to talk to Diane more!", it poured out of Malou.

"Me too!", I answered with a big smile.

Malou and I started to laugh I never saw her so happy. She said goodbye with a happy hand swing and left, I smiled sheepishly.

I wonder why... I'm getting this strength inside of me. I want to see William. I want to talk to William. Just like how I experienced something with William the other time, how he pulled me to him, I want to feel it once more.

I was looking for William. I ran to the lockers. The lockers for the special advanced students should be around here, right...?

"I wonder if he has gone back already...", I talked out loud to my self.