Important friend

Since I sat alone at the train station on a bank and thought about what happened.

I fell in love with the same person as my important friend.

"I think you will feel better if you drink something, don't you think?", said William standing in front of me and holding out a water bottle.

"...Thanks. Ah, the money for that..."

"Oh, it's fine, it's fine!"

"... Thank you"

I opened the bottle and drank it.

... Actually, I don't feel unwell at all.

I missed the chance to tell him...

"Diane?"

"Hm?"

"Water, me too", he said and reached his hand.

"Ehhh?"

"Don't 'EH?!' me"

"It's me who bought it so I want to drink it, too", he argumented and took the bottle.

... How should I put it-  I began to starre at William and he was going to drink out of the bottle. Isn't that an indirect ki-  Suddenly one second before he drank it he glanced at me.

"Hm? What is it?", he asked.

"Eh..  Nothing..."

"Could it be that you mind something like this? Fastidious?"

No.. That isn't it, I stared at him unconsciously...

"I got it already", he told me and drank out the bottle without any contact.

"It's so cold! I'm wet", he said and coughed.

"A- Are you okay?!"

I'll give him my towel... I opened my bag and saw the messy in there. I coled the bag so fast like never. Oh yeah... I was being ungirly...

No, well. It's not like the towel is dirty, or so. But I really can't give him something so messy. That's embarrassing.

I'm sorry, William... I looked again sad to the floor and thought about what happend.

I didn't think that a day would come that this ungirlyness, which I started purposely, was embarrassing... Come to think to it, Malou said this before...   "Wanting guys to think that one is cute... Isn't something unnatural." These words, I really get them right now...

Gyaaaaa! What is with me? Am I a maiden or what? How disgusting! I'm disgusting!!

I tortured myself in order to retain myself.

"Hey, are you still feeling unwell?"

"No! I'm completely fine now!!!", I answered and covered my red face with my hands.

"Really?", he asked and grabbed one hand from my face and looked to me.

Thump, thump.

"... Really."

At that moment a train came from my side and a gust of wind flew past us so that my hair flew in Williams face.

"Huh? Are you wearing perfume?"

"No... I'm not... wearing any"

"Ahhh... so it's shampoo"