Sharing the same warmth

"What should we do... We are lost. Our phones got collected before orientation too", said Timmethy.

"The old lady earlier... Was telling us about this, she said to not come in here", told William us.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier!", said Timmethy with a strict voice.

"You wouldn't have listend anyway", answered William.

"Quit it, both of you! Now is not the time to argue over something like that", I interrupted them.

"That's right. There's no way this forest is that big, I think we have to find a way out before the sun sets", explained William.

"Hey.. I wonder if it's really okay to keep on walking around randomly like this... At this rate, don't you think it'd be best if we wait for the teacher to come find us?", replied Malou.

~death silent~

"There is the sound of the river!", I said.

"Diane, show me the map again", pleased William.

"Okay"

"According to this map, if the 'goal' pondo is on the other side of the river, then the exit must be over there too, right?"

"Since we know the direction to the exit, why don't we get as close as we can before the sun sets? Shall we?", asked William Malou.

We went together looking for the river and found it too.

"I'll try crossing first", said William and went on.

"Be careful", said Timmethy.

"You should be finde if you cross on the same rocks as me", added William.

After William, Timmethy began to cross the river.

"This is easy", said he.

"Theeeen, I'll go next", I called.

"Easy, eaaaaasy", I said to myself.

But I slipped on a rock and kinked with my foot, William helped me up.

"Uuuuuuwaaaah, that surprised me", I talked.

"You should be careful till the end", told me William.

"Amanda, you might slip there so be careful", I shouted to her.

Everyone crossed the river, excepted Malou. She sat anxiously on a stone in the middle of the river.

"Only Malou is left"

"Get here quick"

"I'm scaaaaared. Impossible!", was her answer.

"Eh, is this river such a hard one..?"

"She looks like a newborn..."

"It is not scary"

"The rock at the right"

"Just skip across!"

"Calm down, you can do it!"

"Don't say everything at once!!", screamed Malou back.

William just wondered how long she wanted to squat there. He jumped over the stones to Malou.

"Here take my hand!"

"But I'm scaaared"

"It's okay just come over here!", said William and pulled her to him.