Night Talk

Today is the day we have to go on excursion. I stood in front of Williams front door and in front of me, a tired William, who was dreaming quite calmly.

"You don't have to trouble yourself coming all the way here to my house"

"But when I called you earlier, you sounded sleepy. It felt like you had overslept when the call ended. I thought you were going back to sleep, I was worried..."

William began to yawn.

"SEE?! You were sleeping?! You must've woken up a few minutes ago!"

"Shupt up! Shupt up! It's too early"

"Haaaa, I thought something like this might happen, so I asked Mr.Harris for your address. I'm really the best"

"Haaaaa!! Got it! Got it! Miss "THANK YOU' ", he said monotone.

"Then, I will wait for you here so hurry up and get prepared"

"Got it", he answered and was going to close the door.

"HEYY! You are really making me wait outside?! You're wrong! For now, you should at least be a bit more distinguished!",  I shouted after him while grabbing him by the shirt.

"And do you know what being 'distinguished' means?!"

Couple minutes later I was already in Williams kitchen.

"Then, I'm gonna get ready, wait here and get yourself a drink..."

"Whose house is it?"

"My father's, but he's on a business trip right now"

"Hmm, I see..."

Then, there are only the two of us in the house... WHY AM I THINKING OF THAT?!

"Can I have some coffee, then?"

"Ah.. If I have some I don't know if it's still drinkable...",  answered William and left.

I went back and looked for a cup ummm .. cup cup cup. Ah found some. Well, I think I could use one of their tea cups.. It might be his father's. Ahh I found the coffee! I won't search for a spoon I'll measure approximately. But..? Isn't it a bit rude to make enough for a cup..? I closed my eyes and thought about it. It was just an act I didn't really wanted to do that.. Umm.. Where is the kettle...? I was going to search the kettle but as I opende my eyes I saw a shirtless William. My eyes widended.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!", I began to scream and covered my eyes with my hands. But after a second I opened them again.

"WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED?!", I asked him.

"Hmm..?", I said.

"William?", I asked again.

"No- Wait..For real?", I said but he doesn't answered. He just came closer to me.

"I didn't came to your house to do that!!", I began to scream and protected myself with my arms.

But William just passed me.

"Are you an idiot?", he asked me.

"Eh?"

"Who would want to attack you?!"

"What?"

"I was going to take a shower"

"By the way, we diddn't use electric kettles here. Here! Do you know how to use it?", he asked me and gave me the kettle.