Gossip

The next day at school again. I looked at William, he just talked to the others and ignorred me. I listened to William and how he was talking with the other boys.

"Ah, I see! So Mr.Harris lives in a different place from you."

"Yeah that's right. We only happen to be just students and teachers of the same school... "

... I asked the same question that day, too ... Well, I'm not worried about him or do I have a crush on him anyway... I could care less about how things turn out.

"What about your last name? You changed it?"

"Ah.. As for that.. A lot happenedin between, and-"

"Heeey!", some guy interrupted them.

"How are you feeling now, knowing that you dropped out from the Special Advanced Class and landed yourself in the normal stream? Will there be a moment where you go 'Why am I here with all of these people?' ", he asked William.

Whoa. What a prickly question that was. How insidious! I wonder how william will respond.

"What are you saying? I'm not as smart as you think I am!", William answered with a slight smile.

The boy who asked him just looked at him and wondered 'Huh? Was he trying to be sarcastic by being this humble?'

"I'm only extremely hardworking, that's all, I became relaxed the moment I entered high school... And my results slipped just like that! I didn't even see it coming! Haha!", William added smiling.

The boy looked happy, he thought that William was a very stoic person. But William doesn't seem like it anymore for him.

"My brother is somehow pissed with me..."

"Ehh.. That kind of teacher is angry with you?"

"Doesn't your brother's taste in clothes just sucks?"

"That has got nothing to do with me at all!"

"But he seems friendly with his students~"

Huh~ Or should I say that he's good with creating an approachable, friendly feel for conversations... Somehow it's comfortable to join in... All the time I starred at William, while he was talking to the guys and now our eyes met. He looked at me wondered, lend his head at his hand and then he stucked out his tongue. Bleh! After that he smiled and started again to talk to the boys next to him.

"Hmmm? What is it?", asked one boy.

"Oh, nothing much.", William answered.

He 'bleh-ed' at me... That was what elementary school kids do. I grinned. Is he an elementary schoolboy or what...? I started to ask myself. I looked up. Ah! Malou is here. I smirked to her and then she began to smile. How cute.

"Morn-", she began to talk.

But in the background some other students began to talk about her.

"Hey~ You know that girl over there..?"

"I heard that all of the girls ignored her back in year one."

"Heh? Why was she treated that way?"

"Hmm.. I don't really know either."

"But she doesn't look anything like that kind of girl.."

"If that wasn't true, then those girls wouldn't have left her out, right?"

Malou simply sits down without comment.