1- Stuck In A Jail Cell, You Wish

Gabriella POV

Tonight I was robbing Darlena Jewlers. Darlena is a total bitch, and took my milk at lunch in highschool, and spilled it over my head. At the time, I was all shy and nerdy. But that's when my rebellious side unleashed, at night. By day I'm the same sweetheart nerd everybody thinks I am. Darlena was cut off by her parents, and now runs a beautiful shop. Payback is a fucking bitch.
I picked the lock on the door with my knife.
I kept my pistol in my gun holder on my waist.
I switched the light on and looked around. Hundreds of jewlery, worth thousands. Ka-Ching! As I was putting in a tiara, I noticed a back room.
Oh fuckkkkkkkk. My duffle bag was full! I walked into the back room. Hundreds of backups! Oh fuck no!
I broke a piece off of the door that was loose. I started to smash everything.
I picked up a golden necklace, it had a locket on it, and on the outside little Tiffany blue jewels. Pretty... Worth 2,000. I slipped it into my pocket.
After everything was destroyed, I made sure that the gloves I wore for finger prints were buried. I ripped them apart and threw them on the ground. Now... For spray paint.
I took a can and wrote this on the wall:

THANK YOU

If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
That's the only reason Karma hasn't gotten me yet. I've done so many good things to balance life out. I walked out of the store, leaving it unlocked.
I walked around until I found a homeless person.
I wrote down their location, and walked to the black market. You sell illegal things here. Stolen items for example.

My total came out to.... 2,001,000 pounds holy shit.
I thanked her and walked to the homeless man.
I woke him up.
"Sir." My Irish accent spoke.
He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Stop living like this. Here's 50,000 pounds."
He put a shaking hand out to grab it.
When he did, he started crying and hugged me.
"Thank you so much!"
"It's nothing, anything to help."
He ran off to a hotel.
I smiled.
See? I do good things! But I have to get home before people realize I'm gone!
I looked at the time. 5 Am. FUCK! My mum will wake up at six and I'm a half hour away from home! Oh fuck fuck fuck! I hailed a cab.
"Here's my address. Get me there in twenty minutes and I'll pay extra." I offered. He stepped on it. Soon I was home in ten minutes! I threw down a grand and ran to the tree by my window. I climbed up it and jumped onto the roof ledge by my window. I opened it and climbed in.
I closed it. I sighed in relief.
I opened my safe in my closet. Another one and a half million. Good.
Now I Have Ten Million in here. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Charity maybe? Maybe.

I got changed, and made sure that my hair was in these fugly horrid pigtails I always wore to cover up. I slipped into bed, made sure my fake glasses were on the table next to me, and that I was in matching pajamas. I. Hate. It. But- if I never wanna get caught, this is what I have to do. Besides, Niall is coming home tomorrow for a couple weeks with his band, and I'll have to be more careful.
A couple hours later my mum walked in to wake me up. I also pretended to hate any nicknames given to me. But in reality I can't stand my name. My nickname I desperately want to go by is Ri. My full name is GabRIella. Niall Horan is my twin brother. People think I'm skinny because of fast metabolism. It's because I do so much running at night time.
"Gabriella Hunny, rise and shine." My mum said. She really thinks I should woman up more. Oh... But I did.
"Oh Kay mum." I said pausing in between O, and K.
I got out of bed and went to go do what I hate. I walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my pink skirt, and my t- shirt that says: I <3 Cookies! I felt like such a little kid. I put fucking pink ribbons in my pigtails. I winced as I pulled on pink flats, and a.. A..... A....A...... I can't even say it! A................. Glittery.......... Tiara. I CANT! I ripped it off and broke it in half. If they ask, ill just use my charm. Works every time. I sighed opening my mirror cabinet. Aha. My fake braces. I put in my invisiline and then my fake braces. Invisiline is invisible braces, like a clear shield over your teeth.
The fake braces don't do anything.
I skipped downstairs, making sure nobody was around to see my un-happy face. You may ask, why do you act this way if you can't stand it? It's simple. Nobody would suspect a girl like this to do half the shit she does. I've mastered it for Four years now.

I smiled when I saw Niall in the living room, and four other heads on the couch. He hasn't been home in four years sadly. When he saw me, you could tell his real smile was now being forced.
"Hey Gabby!"
He hugged me.
"Niall, you know I like Gabriella." I said in a annoyed voice. Actually, I couldn't be more happy.
"Sorry Gabriella. I thought this was a stage."
"Nope! This is the way I am!" I size pointing at my own chest.
"I gotta go text Anna Lee!" I smiled and ran upstairs. Anna Lee was my imaginary friend until I was six. Then I had realized it was fake, and still pretended she was there. When I went upstairs I laid on my bed.