4- Getting A Makeover... Nope.

Here's how it went...
I ended up slapping Harry in the face, and had on pink lipstick, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a pink leather jacket and my hair was almost a Afro from being knotted.
"I... Hate it."
I said.
"So do I." Niall glared at Harry who was icing his face.
"Here. Try this on." He handed me a t-shirt that was blank and a pair of shorts.
He took off my glasses and told me to brush through my hair.
I did as told.
Can't I wear black? Come on! This shirt was pink.
They made me go to bed deciding that this was the best they could do.
I came up with a new idea the other night.
I stood on the toilet smoking, into the vent.
I watched the smoke puff outside.
I smirked not smelling it in the bathroom and dumping the rest of the perfume onto me and making me smell like Harry. Aka his cologne. He stopped using it because now he naturally smells like it.

I walked out of my room and sat on the stairs. Louis sat next to me.
"Couldn't sleep?"
I shook my head.
"Me neither."
"What's it like never being home, being grown up?" I asked.
"It's sad leaving your family behind, but I guess it's a whole new sense of freedom."
"Louis?"
"Yes Gabriella?"
I almost cringed at the name.
"When you go to London, w-will you take me? Maybe I can get on my own two feet there."
Translation: I'm tired of robbing Mullingar and don't want to waste money to go to some place that's in the same time period as here.

He thought for a couple minutes, looking me over.
"I guess so."
"Thanks."
"What's it like... Not growing up? Staying in your childhood?"
I shrugged. I didn't really know.
"I guess it's like it was when you were a child. I didn't pay attention in school." Lies
"I never learned how to grow up. Never learned what it would be like growing up. I-I guess that's why I am like I am today." BIGGEST LIE EVER.

"Oh.... You never learned how to be your age. I grew up, never knowing how it was to be a grown up, until the year came when I did. I guess I never knew, that this happened."
"Yeah. I'm going to bed."
I stood up quickly and walked to my room.
Niall walked in.
"Hey."
"Hey."
I said sitting on my bed.
"What's up?"
"Louis told me I could stay with you guys in London while I try to get on my own two feet." I said.
"No!"
Well that hurt.
"What? You don't want to see your sister more often?"
"The city is to grown up for you Gabriella! You won't fit in!"
This got me angry.
"YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING!"
I screamed, picking up his collar and throwing him out my door. I locked it. I need a smoke. I sighed changing. I let down my hair and slid the needle through my lip.
I shoved in the ring. I ripped out the braces braking them in half. I grunted angrily.
I climbed out my window. It was dark again. Niall was at his window.
"Hey!" He said catching my attention. I turned to him.
He could only see my eyes and lip ring as usual.
"Can I ask your advice?"
I stiffened. Then nodded my head.
"Let's say... You knew... This person, and let's say they don't act their age, or even really know how to defend themselves. And they wanted to move with you to a place, thats so grown up. What would you do?"

"Let them go." I said, not protecting my voice, that sounds so much more my age.
"They need to learn." I spoke from the heart.
He nods.
"One more thing. Why do you keep coming here?"

"I don't. I pass through here."
I said.